Digital TV News: Divitel
Agama and Divitel expand QA and monitoring services at Digicel
Mar 10, 2022 – Agama has announced that, in partnership with Divitel, the Digicel Group will deploy Agama's monitoring solution for quality assurance of the OTT head-end in its video delivery network, monitoring both unicast and multicast streams.
News categories: Agama, Divitel, Digicel, Mikael Dahlgren, Hans Kornmann, Asia, Cable TV, Caribbean, Digital TV, Latin America, QoE, Streaming
Divitel adds Ledger Leopard blockchain identity verification
May 25, 2021 – Divitel has joined forces with Ledger Leopard to bring block chain technology to its managed video distribution operations. Divitel customers will be offered the option to include the blockchain module in their ecosystems.
News categories: Divitel, Ledger Leopard, Hans Kornmann, Denkhan Samilgil, Olivier Rikken, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Worldwide
SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
Jul 7, 2020 – Nordija has delivered an end-to-end IPTV solution to Aruban operator SETAR. The upgraded TV solution includes content discovery, VOD stores, HDTV, an advanced recording engine and network recording features.
News categories: Nordija, SETAR, Divitel, Jeroen van Vliet, Raul Ponson, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, UX
Viaccess-Orca inks System Integrator agreement with Divitel
Aug 28, 2019 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that Divitel has joined VO's new system integration partnership program. Based in the Netherlands, Divitel has over 20 years of experience as a solutions provider for all things video.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Divitel, Pierre-Alexandre Bidard, Reuven Elmalem, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Europe, IBC2023, Middle-East
Witbe and Divitel offer QoE management in Benelux & DACH
Nov 21, 2017 – Witbe and Divitel have become partners to offer managed testing and monitoring services for customers in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Witbe products are used at Divitel’s TV and Video Application Lifecycle Testlab.
News categories: Witbe, Divitel, Marie-Veronique Lacaze, Hans Kornmann, Austria, Belgium, Digital TV, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, QoE, Switzerland
Divitel opens automated TV and video application lifecycle testlab
Nov 2, 2017 – Divitel has officially opened an addition to their headquarters in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands: An automated TV and video application lifecycle testlab. The lab was created to assist clients in speeding up time-to-market for their TV and video applications.
News categories: Divitel, Hans Kornmann, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Netherlands, QoE
Divitel and Keepixo power IP-based TV for MEDIA BROADCAST
Sep 7, 2017 – Divitel designed a streaming headend featuring Keepixo encoders for service provider MEDIA BROADCAST in Germany. As part of the switch to the hybrid offering freenet TV connect, the solution enables MEDIA BROADCAST to offer MPEG-DASH streaming.
News categories: Keepixo, Divitel, MEDIA BROADCAST, Jerome Blanc, Wouter Slot, Sven Eckoldt, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, Streaming, Terrestrial
Keepixo and Divitel live stream Bavarian music festival in 360° video
Feb 9, 2017 – Keepixo has partnered with Divitel to live stream a concert in 360° video. The companies cooperated to enable a major Bavarian media company to broadcast its annual music festival live in 360° for the first time. Three Nokia OZO cameras captured the event.
News categories: Keepixo, Divitel, Nokia, Jerome Blanc, Wouter Slot, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, Metaverse
Vodafone Netherlands extends IPTV contract with Amino and Divitel
Apr 18, 2016 – Amino (LSE: AMO) has announced that Vodafone is extending its collaboration with Amino and systems integrator, Divitel, for the continued rollout of devices for Vodafone’s IPTV services across the Netherlands.
News categories: Amino, Divitel, Vodafone, Donald McGarva, Jeroen van Vliet, Gerard Overmars, IPTV, Netherlands, Set Top Box
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set