Digital TV News: SBB
Zappware delivers multi-device end-to-end OTT solution to SBB and Telemach
Jan 24, 2013 – Zappware has announced that it has delivered a complete end-to-end OTT platform to Serbian cable operator SBB, and to Telemach, the leading cable operator in Slovenia and Bosnia & Herzegovina. The platform supports linear and non-linear TV on a broad range of mobile and fixed devices.
News categories: Zappware, SBB, Telemach, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Serbia, TV Everywhere
SBB-Telemach Group Selects Cisco Personal DVB Set-Top Box Series
Sep 7, 2012 – SBB-Telemach Group has selected the Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) Videoscape™-capable Personal DVB Set-Tops (PDS) Series and Cisco® Integration Services to deliver next-generation television services.
News categories: Cisco Systems, SBB, Telemach, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Serbia, Set Top Box, Streaming
Verimatrix Enables TV Everywhere for SBB and Telemach
Mar 20, 2012 – Verimatrix has announced that Serbia Broadband (SBB) and Telemach, a Slovenian and Bosnian cable TV and broadband Internet provider, have deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for Internet TV platform.
News categories: Verimatrix, Serbia Broadband, Telemach, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Media Player, Serbia, Set Top Box, Slovenia, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet, Video Exchange
Eutelsat Communications Reports Record Revenue Growth
Nov 5, 2009 – Eutelsat (Paris: ETL) has reported results for the quarter ended September 30, 2009. Video Applications registered a sustained increase in revenue (+8.5%) with 3,329 TV channels broadcast by Eutelsat's fleet at quarter end (+4.7%).
News categories: Eutelsat, Results, Satellite
Mid Europa Partners Adds ITV Bulgaria to its SEE Pay TV Platform
Oct 9, 2009 – Mid Europa Partners has announced that the acquisition of the Bulgarian direct-to-home satellite pay TV operator Interaktivni Tehnologii AD (ITV) has been completed.
News categories: Interaktivni Tehnologii, Mid Europa Partners, Bulgaria, MandA, Satellite
Serbia Broadband Adds New 'Total TV' Capacity at 16°E
Jul 13, 2009 – Serbia Broadband (SBB) has announced the expansion of its Total TV platform with new multi-year contracts concluded with Eutelsat Communications (Paris: ETL) for two transponders at its 16 degrees East video neighbourhood.
News categories: Serbia Broadband, Eutelsat, TOTAL TV, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Croatia, Digital TV, Montenegro, Satellite, Serbia, Slovenia
To Find The Coolest Set-Top Box Technology, Look Behind The TV with Sony and ADB
Jan 10, 2009 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SWX:ADBN) is displaying at CES 2009 its tru2way-certified ADB-4820C 'set-back box' developed with Sony (Tokyo:6758; NYSE: SNE). The box mounts behind flat TVs and requires no dedicated remote control.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Sony, Cable TV, CES2023, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
Serbia Broadband Chooses NDS to Protect and Power its Digital Cable Business, Further Extending Partnership
Sep 4, 2007 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced that it has signed a contract to provide Serbia Broadband (SBB), the largest cable operator in Serbia, with an end-to-end system to secure and enable its national cable television platform.
News categories: Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC2023, Middleware, Serbia
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data