Digital TV News: Viaccess
SEI and Amlogic develop Android TV set-top-box for FTP in Vietnam
Nov 9, 2022 – SEI Robotics and Amlogic have cooperated to roll out the 4K Android TV IPTV/OTT set-top-box for FPT. The box runs on an Amlogic S905Y4 chipset and supports on-demand and linear broadcasting for the Vietnam market.
News categories: SEI Robotics, Amlogic, FPT, Android TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Vietnam
GTD expands service offering with Viaccess-Orca
Oct 18, 2022 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that Chilean telecommunications operator GTD is optimizing its IPTV service and new OTT offering with VO's Service Delivery Platform (SDP).
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, GTD, Philippe Léonetti, Cristian Carcamo, Android TV, Chile, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Streaming
Swiss Broadcasting protects content with Viaccess-Orca CAS
Sep 7, 2022 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that Swiss Broadcasting Corporation (SRG SSR) has recently introduced a new card version of VO's Conditional Access System (CAS) for the security of its satellite TV distribution.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, SRG SSR, Pascal Birot, Simon Blumer, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Satellite, Switzerland
Viaccess-Orca and Ateme redefine linear TV with Personal Channels
Sep 6, 2022 – Viaccess-Orca and Ateme have partnered to simplify the creation of VOD-to-live and personalized live channels. The Personal Live Channels service is powered by Ateme streaming integrated with VO content discovery and targeted advertising.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Ateme, Dror Mangel, Ahmed Swidan, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Streaming, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca watermarking to be added to Harmonic's live sports platform
Sep 1, 2022 – Watermarking technology from Viaccess-Orca (VO) will be integrated with Harmonic's VOS®360 cloud SaaS platform, offering a solution for quickly identifying piracy sources and stopping content restreaming.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Harmonic, Mathieu Harel, Eric Gallier, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Streaming, Watermarking, Worldwide
Mongolia's Univision selects Broadpeak for video delivery
Aug 23, 2022 – Broadpeak has announced that Univision has deployed its origin packager, video delivery mediator, HTTP video cache servers and video delivery analytics for hybrid IPTV and OTT video service delivery in Mongolia.
News categories: Broadpeak, Univision, Jacques Le Mancq, Tulga Otgonbayar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Mongolia
Mongolia's Univision selects end-to-end solution from Viaccess-Orca
May 25, 2022 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that Univision will deliver its IPTV service in Mongolia with an end-to-end solution from VO. VO's TV Platform will allow the operator to quickly create new services, including aggregated content offerings.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Univision, Philippe Léonetti, Tulga Otgonbayar, BroadcastAsia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mongolia
Viaccess-Orca integrates applications with Google Cloud
Apr 20, 2022 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that VO solutions are now integrated with Google Cloud Anthos, a fully managed Kubernetes-based platform that allows users to manage their data and applications in hybrid cloud environments, including on-premises, the public cloud, the private cloud, and multi-cloud.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Google Cloud, Orange, Alain Nochimowski, Jeff Reed, Steve Jarrett, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Viaccess-Orca supports launch of Orange Belgium's new OTT services
Apr 7, 2022 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that Orange Belgium has launched its new TV service with VO's Secure Video Player. VO's Secure Video Player is deployed on TV decoders and mobile apps, assuring a superior QoE on every screen.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Orange, Benoit Brieussel, Guillaume Ducellier, Content Protection, Digital TV, France, Media Player, Mobile, Set Top Box
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $243 billion in 2028
- VEON to sell Russian operations to their management
- MASMEDIA TV selects StreamVX energy-efficient encoding
- Regional versions of BBC One HD to roll out in England by Spring 2023
- New TV apps for TF1 and RTBF powered by Dotscreen
- Redge Media CDN joins EPIX traffic exchange
- Semiconductor market begins to shrink
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
- Amagi acquires Streamwise
- MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
- Better Software Group and Red Bee Media power Nordisk Film+
- Broadpeak simplifies content replacement at video service providers
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD tiers to boost global AVOD revenues