Digital TV News: ANTIK
Indonesia's AMTV deploys end-to-end OTT solution from Harmonic and Veygo
Mar 21, 2018 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) and Veygo have announced that they have teamed up to create an end-to-end SaaS solution for OTT video delivery. Veygo's secure player, analytics and applications have been integrated with Harmonic's media processing.
News categories: Harmonic, Veygo, AMTV Media, Tony Berthaud, Jean-Christophe Perier, Apps, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Media Player, Mobile, NABShow, OTT
Telekom Austria and ANTIK pick EUTELSAT for 'ANTIK Sat' DTH
Sep 11, 2015 – Telekom Austria and ANTIK Telekom have selected EUTELSAT 16A (Paris: ETL) for their Direct-to-Home platform for the Slovak and Czech market. Called ANTIK Sat, the new platform is due to launch early next month.
News categories: Eutelsat, ANTIK Telekom, Telekom Austria, Apostolos Triantafyllou, Igor Kolla, Stefan Amon, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IBC, Satellite, Slovakia
Antik Telecom hybrid satellite TV service to commence in 1Q 2015
Nov 26, 2014 – Slovakian IPTV operator, Antik Telecom, has released details of its forthcoming AntikSat hybrid OTT-satellite TV service. The service will begin commercial operation on the first quarter of 2015. AntikSat will offer packages ranging from €0.99 up to €8.80 per month.
News categories: Antik, AntikSat, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Slovakia
Antik delivers turnkey IPTV solution to Azerbaijan
Mar 17, 2014 – Antik Technology has announced that it has provided IPTV hardware and software to SuperOnline, an Azerbaijan fixed broadband company. The pilot project for SuperOnline was deployed at the end of last year.
News categories: Antik, SuperOnline, Igor Kolla, Azerbaijan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
ANTIK reveals Juice Nano HD IP set-top box at IBC
Sep 12, 2013 – At IBC, ANTIK Technology will reveals its Juice Nano IPTV set-top box - a miniature design which fits in the hand. Based on the STiH207 Liege chipset from STMicroelectronics, Juice Nano supports dual H.264 HD [email protected] decoding.
News categories: ANTIK, STMicroelectronics, Igor Kolla, IBC, IPTV, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Antik unveils STB based on updated STMicroelectronics chipset
Apr 17, 2013 – Antik Technology has unveiled information on its new Juice Mini II hybrid set-top box (STB) now upgraded to STMicroelectronics' Liege STiH207 chipset. ANTIK plans to launch the STB in the third quarter of 2013.
News categories: Antik, STMicroelectronics, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Antik to unveil details of Android-powered home gateway at TV Connect
Mar 18, 2013 – Antik Technology has unveiled details of its forthcoming Android home gateway, Juice Extreme II. The gateway uses STMicroelectronics' Orly STiH416 SoC for streaming and transcoding up to 4 channels in real time to home smart devices (tablets, smartphones, etc.).
News categories: Antik Technology, CCBN, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Video Exchange
ANTIK announces IP STB with integrated DVB+ISDB-T multi-tuner
Oct 16, 2012 – ANTIK Technology has announced a new member of its Juice line of IPTV set-top boxes, Juice MultiHybrid with integrated multi tuner, that can receive DVB-T/DVB-C plus ISDB-T signals along side OTT content over the public internet.
News categories: ANTIK, Cable TV, Latin America, OTT, SBTVD, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Antik and BitTorrent Announce First BitTorrent Certified Set-Top Box
Jan 9, 2012 – Antik Technology and BitTorrent have announced the first certified set-top box to be compatible with the BitTorrent ecosystem. AntikÂ´s Juice product line is able to download, share and play torrent files directly on a TV.
News categories: Antik, BitTorrent, CES2022, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership
- TCL passes TÜV Rheinland ETSI EN 303 645 test for IoT devices
- OFIVE TV partners with Amagi for distribution to FAST platforms
- Comscore provides audience measurement currency to Spectrum Reach
- Global Smart TV household ownership to exceed 50% by 2026
- Innovid quantifies CTV impact on advertising in the U.S.
- HbbTV releases Targeted Advertising specification for TV sets in STB markets
- TheViewPoint supports OTT monetization at Caracol TV
- Altice USA introduces Optimum and Suddenlink 4K streaming device
- ThinkAnalytics integrates Gracenote Personalized Imagery
- CNN+ streaming service to launch in Q1 2022
- Verimatrix CA chosen for digital TV switchover initiative in Nigeria