Digital TV News: AirTies
AirTies launches RDK-based Wi-Fi solution
Oct 18, 2018 – AirTies has announced plans to make its managed Wi-Fi solution available for devices running the RDK software platform in Q1 2019. The company also disclosed that a Tier 1 operator expects to deploy AirTies' software on an RDK-based CPE in the coming year.
News categories: AirTies, RDK Management, Philippe Alcaras, Steve Heeb, BBWF, CPE, RDK, SCTE•ISBE, Smart Home, Worldwide
DOTSCREEN UI integrated with AirTies' 4K/UHD STBs
Sep 6, 2018 – AirTies has announced a strategic partnership with DOTSCREEN, a multi-screen app developer and specialist UI agency, under which DOTSCREEN's user interface (UI) will be integrated into AirTies' 4K/UHD set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: AirTies, DOTSCREEN, Metin Taskin, Stanislas Leridon, Pascal-Hippolyte Besson, Digital TV, IBC, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
AirTies launches Android TV IP set-top version at IBC
Sep 7, 2017 – Ahead of the 2017 IBC Show, AirTies has unveiled an Android TV edition of the Air 7415, a 4K IP STB, to address the growing demand for the Android platform from TV operators.
News categories: AirTies, Android TV, IBC, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ACCESS and partners show the Twine way to convert consumers’ usage into loyalty
Jul 21, 2016 – ACCESS has announced that it will demonstrate the next generation of multiscreen services at IBC2016. ACCESS has developed solutions enabling operators to better understand viewers’ habits, connecting devices for media sharing and developing scalable user experiences to fit every screen.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Zenterio, Dr. Neale Foster, Advertising, IBC, Middleware, Smart Home, Worldwide
AirTies licenses Reference Design Kit (RDK)
Feb 18, 2016 – AirTies has announced that it has licensed the RDK (Reference Design Kit) in support of the RDK community’s newest initiative for broadband devices (RDK-B).
News categories: AirTies, RDK Management, Bulent Celebi, Steve Heeb, Cable TV, Digital TV, Europe, RDK, Set Top Box, USA
Sky Q devices to use AirTies Mesh technology
Jan 26, 2016 – AirTies has announced that its Mesh technology has been chosen by Sky, Europe’s leading entertainment company, to enable the Sky Q, its next-generation home entertainment system, which will be available in early 2016.
News categories: AirTies, Sky, Philippe Alcaras, Andrew Olson, Digital TV, Gateway, Mobile, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart Home, UK
Waoo! launches 4K TV box with built-in Netflix
Jan 6, 2016 – Waoo!, the company set up to market the fibre-access networks of Denmark’s largest energy companies, has announced the introduction of a 4K TV set with built-in Netflix support.
News categories: Waoo!, AirTies, Denmark, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Streaming
AirTies and SoftAtHome partner for low-cost wireless HEVC set-top
Sep 15, 2014 – AirTies and SoftAtHome have announced a partnership to develop a 'light' cost-optimised HEVC set-top box in a compact form factor. The box also supports Home Wi-Fi Meshing.
News categories: SoftAtHome, AirTies, Michel Degland, Philippe Alcaras, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
AirTies and Norigin Media to launch STB with OTT apps and casting
Sep 1, 2014 – AirTies Wireless Networks has partnered with Norigin Media to launch a multimedia casting Set-top box (STB) which is used to cast TV and Video streams from mobile devices onto larger screens at home. The STB will be on display at IBC 2014.
News categories: AirTies, Norigin Media, Bulent Celebi, Espen Erikstad, Apps, Digital TV, IBC, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Streaming, Worldwide
- Record YoY growth for India's Smart TV market in Q2
- Disney+ comes to Panasonic TVs
- Innovid introduces interoperable infrastructure for identity resolution
- Ampersand launches improved solution for multiscreen TV campaign measurement
- Dl Gtpl chooses ATEME cable headend solution
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom