Digital TV News: Christina Sulebakk
HBO Max launches in 15 additional European countries
Mar 8, 2022 – HBO Max is now available in 61 territories globally after launching in 15 additional European countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia.
News categories: HBO Max, Christina Sulebakk, Johannes Larcher, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Hungary, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Streaming
HBO Max confirms March 8th for further European launches
Feb 1, 2022 – HBO Max will launch in a further 15 European countries on March 8th. HBO Max is currently live in 46 territories across the Americas and Europe, with that rising to 61 with these launches.
News categories: HBO Max, Christina Sulebakk, Johannes Larcher, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
HBO Max goes live in the Nordics and Spain
Oct 26, 2021 – HBO Max has gone live in the Nordics and Spain beginning its 27-territory rollout in Europe. HBO Max brings together series and movies from Warner Bros., HBO, DC, Cartoon Network and Max Originals.
News categories: HBO Max, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, Spain, Streaming, Sweden
HBO Max expands European rollout plans
Oct 5, 2021 – HBO Max has announced that it will launch in 27 territories during the initial phase of its European rollout, going live in seven new countries in 2022 in addition to the 20 territories already confirmed.
News categories: HBO Max, Johannes Larcher, Christina Sulebakk, Digital TV, Estonia, Greece, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Streaming, Turkey
European launches for HBO Max on October 26th
Sep 8, 2021 – HBO Max will launch in Europe on October 26 with Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Spain and Andorra being the first six European countries where the all-new streaming experience will be made available.
News categories: HBO Max, Johannes Larcher, Christina Sulebakk, Andorra, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, Spain, Streaming, Sweden
- UK entertainment and media companies hold their nerve despite economic headwinds
- TV5MONDE adds TV5MONDE Pacifique HD to its bouquet on AsiaSat 5
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Roanoke-Lynchburg
- TripleLift and Zype to bring in-show programmatic ads to CTV
- OpenAP announces interoperability with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr
- Sky Stream IP-only STB to launch in the UK on October 18th
- MultiChoice launches DStv Streama STB in South Africa
- Skytel expands video services in Mongolia with Mirada
- Report from the CTA explores gaming's post-pandemic popularity
- Spectrum TV app available on XClass TVs
- Global pay TV subscribers to remain at around one billion
- Realtek and Irdeto develop RDK and Android TV hybrid STB
- Streaming dominates UK television landscape
- Sky NZ reveals IP-only solution for VodafoneTV customers
- IAB Tech Lab releases updates to SIMID 1.2 and VAST 4.3 for comment
- Semiconductor market slowdown picks up speed
- MultiChoice to be second syndication partner for Sky Glass
- Canadian program drives energy efficiency of new set-top boxes
- Tring selects multiscreen solution from SmartLabs
- TP Vision to be launch partner for DTG DVB-I Test Suite