Digital TV News: Christina Sulebakk
HBO Max launches in 15 additional European countries
Mar 8, 2022 – HBO Max is now available in 61 territories globally after launching in 15 additional European countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia.
News categories: HBO Max, Christina Sulebakk, Johannes Larcher, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Hungary, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Streaming
HBO Max confirms March 8th for further European launches
Feb 1, 2022 – HBO Max will launch in a further 15 European countries on March 8th. HBO Max is currently live in 46 territories across the Americas and Europe, with that rising to 61 with these launches.
News categories: HBO Max, Christina Sulebakk, Johannes Larcher, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
HBO Max goes live in the Nordics and Spain
Oct 26, 2021 – HBO Max has gone live in the Nordics and Spain beginning its 27-territory rollout in Europe. HBO Max brings together series and movies from Warner Bros., HBO, DC, Cartoon Network and Max Originals.
News categories: HBO Max, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, Spain, Streaming, Sweden
HBO Max expands European rollout plans
Oct 5, 2021 – HBO Max has announced that it will launch in 27 territories during the initial phase of its European rollout, going live in seven new countries in 2022 in addition to the 20 territories already confirmed.
News categories: HBO Max, Johannes Larcher, Christina Sulebakk, Digital TV, Estonia, Greece, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Streaming, Turkey
European launches for HBO Max on October 26th
Sep 8, 2021 – HBO Max will launch in Europe on October 26 with Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Spain and Andorra being the first six European countries where the all-new streaming experience will be made available.
News categories: HBO Max, Johannes Larcher, Christina Sulebakk, Andorra, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, Spain, Streaming, Sweden
- Ateme enables 5G Broadcast transmission in the U.S.
- Amazon announces Fire TV product updates
- TCL adds Fire TV options to U.S television portfolio
- Another slow year expected for AR/VR headsets
- Intigral partners with DIAGNAL to enhance entertainment experiences
- Du chooses DataMiner monitoring for broadcast and teleport operations
- TSTT switches to Zappware's multi-screen client framework
- Allegro DVT launches video encoder IP for 4K/8K video
- AVOD revenues to hit $69 billion in 2029
- ZTE unveils updated Cloud PVP solution at IBC 2023
- Accedo brings AI-powered sports highlights to Accedo Launcher
- 76% of Nordic households now have an internet connected TV set
- TVMonaco chooses OKAST streaming platform
- DAZN Edge platform expands coverage in Europe with MainStreaming
- LG presents vision to become media and entertainment platform company
- UK PSBs developing broadband-delivered free TV service
- ZTE and Netgem collaborate on cloud gaming for Android TV
- Rokid shows portable Android TV device for AR glasses at IBC
- NPAW introduces Nokia-developed video probe at IBC 2023
- Eutelsat and ENENSYS show live DVB-NIP over 5G at IBC