Digital TV News: ContentWise
VOO TV+ UX upgraded with personalization from ContentWise
Feb 15, 2021 – VOO has selected ContentWise' experience UX automation and personalization software for its VOO TV+ linear pay TV and multiscreen VOD services. With VOO TV+, VOO creates a one-to-one and personalized relationship with its customers.
News categories: ContentWise, VOO, Paolo Bozzola, Christian Vyncke, Belgium, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, UX
PCCW revamps Now TV with ContentWise personalization
Jan 11, 2021 – PCCW Media has selected ContentWise’s digital experience automation and personalization software, to revamp its IPTV and app user experience personalization infrastructure in Hong Kong.
News categories: ContentWise, PCCW, Paolo Bozzola, Derek Choi, Big Data, Digital TV, Hong Kong, IPTV, UX
Minerva YourTV Now integrated with ContentWise UX Engine
Apr 8, 2019 – Minerva Networks and ContentWise have announced the integration of Minerva YourTV Now with ContentWise’s UX Engine. With Minerva’s YourTV Now cloud service operators have the ability to manage the pay TV experience on all client devices.
News categories: ContentWise, Minerva Networks, Paolo Bozzola, Matt Cuson, Content Distribution, UX
ContentWise opens its UX engine to third-party software
Apr 5, 2019 – ContentWise has announced the introduction of 'Open Connector' to its UX management suite, opening it to third-party features. Open Connector allows the integration of virtually any software, data feed, use case or algorithm on the platform.
News categories: ContentWise, Mario Scriminaci, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
SK Broadband selects ContentWise personalization and UX automation software
Sep 14, 2018 – SK Broadband has selected ContentWise to provide the personalization and UX automation software for its newly re-architected multimedia entertainment services. For the first time in IPTV, SK Broadband has made it possible for customers to choose their favorite viewing style.
News categories: ContentWise, SK Broadband, Paolo Bozzola, Chang Wan You, Big Data, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea, UX
ContentWise to power personalized UX and search for Telefónica in Latin America
Apr 9, 2018 – Telefónica has selected ContentWise to power personalized recommendations, content discovery and search for its Latin America multiplatform video services. ContentWise integrates into Telefónica’s multiscreen VOD, Live TV and Catch-up offerings.
News categories: ContentWise, Telefónica, Paolo Bozzola, Pablo Antolín, Big Data, Digital TV, Latin America, UX
RTÉ plans next generation RTÉ Player with Fincons Group
Aug 17, 2017 – RTÉ has announced plans to develop a next generation RTÉ Player, Ireland’s number one broadcaster VOD service. It is expected that the new service will be launched before the end of the year.
News categories: Fincons Group, RTÉ, Michele Moretti, Aoife Byrne, Apps, Digital TV, Ireland, Streaming, UX
RTÉ to develop next generation RTÉ Player with Fincons Group
Apr 24, 2017 – RTÉ has announced plans to develop the next generation RTÉ Player, Ireland’s number one broadcaster VOD service. The new service is expected to launch before the end of the year. The lead partner for the delivery of the project is Fincons Group.
News categories: Fincons Group, RTÉ, Michele Moretti, Múirne Laffan, Aoife Byrne, Apps, Digital TV, Ireland, Mobile, Streaming
Minerva and partners show Cloud-ready multi-tenant pay TV solution
Apr 21, 2017 – Minerva Networks and selected eco-system partners will demonstrate at the NAB show in Las Vegas how multiple operators with a variety of access networks can deliver a broad range of compelling pay TV services while sharing video and service management infrastructure.
News categories: Minerva, Jean-Georges Fritsch, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, USA, Worldwide
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way
- Sofia Digital working on a central service list registry for DVB-I
- Sony Pictures Networks India and Zee Entertainment negotiating merger
- Roku's Shopify app enables small business TV ad campaigns
- Americans move from bingeing on TV to social media in 2021
- VideoElephant makes 150 linear video channels available for licensing
- Android TV in 25% of advanced set-top boxes
- Pure TV launches in Ireland based on the Netgem TV platform