Digital TV News: Divitel
SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
Jul 7, 2020 – Nordija has delivered an end-to-end IPTV solution to Aruban operator SETAR. The upgraded TV solution includes content discovery, VOD stores, HDTV, an advanced recording engine and network recording features.
News categories: Nordija, SETAR, Divitel, Jeroen van Vliet, Raul Ponson, Caribbean, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, UX
Viaccess-Orca inks System Integrator agreement with Divitel
Aug 28, 2019 – Viaccess-Orca (VO) has announced that Divitel has joined VO's new system integration partnership program. Based in the Netherlands, Divitel has over 20 years of experience as a solutions provider for all things video.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Divitel, Pierre-Alexandre Bidard, Reuven Elmalem, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Europe, IBCShowcase, Middle-East
Witbe and Divitel offer QoE management in Benelux & DACH
Nov 21, 2017 – Witbe and Divitel have become partners to offer managed testing and monitoring services for customers in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Witbe products are used at Divitel’s TV and Video Application Lifecycle Testlab.
News categories: Witbe, Divitel, Marie-Veronique Lacaze, Hans Kornmann, Austria, Belgium, Digital TV, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, QoE, Switzerland
Divitel opens automated TV and video application lifecycle testlab
Nov 2, 2017 – Divitel has officially opened an addition to their headquarters in Apeldoorn, The Netherlands: An automated TV and video application lifecycle testlab. The lab was created to assist clients in speeding up time-to-market for their TV and video applications.
News categories: Divitel, Hans Kornmann, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Netherlands, QoE
Divitel and Keepixo power IP-based TV for MEDIA BROADCAST
Sep 7, 2017 – Divitel designed a streaming headend featuring Keepixo encoders for service provider MEDIA BROADCAST in Germany. As part of the switch to the hybrid offering freenet TV connect, the solution enables MEDIA BROADCAST to offer MPEG-DASH streaming.
News categories: Keepixo, Divitel, MEDIA BROADCAST, Jerome Blanc, Wouter Slot, Sven Eckoldt, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, OTT, Terrestrial
Keepixo and Divitel live stream Bavarian music festival in 360° video
Feb 9, 2017 – Keepixo has partnered with Divitel to live stream a concert in 360° video. The companies cooperated to enable a major Bavarian media company to broadcast its annual music festival live in 360° for the first time. Three Nokia OZO cameras captured the event.
News categories: Keepixo, Divitel, Nokia, Jerome Blanc, Wouter Slot, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Germany, VR
Vodafone Netherlands extends IPTV contract with Amino and Divitel
Apr 18, 2016 – Amino (LSE: AMO) has announced that Vodafone is extending its collaboration with Amino and systems integrator, Divitel, for the continued rollout of devices for Vodafone’s IPTV services across the Netherlands.
News categories: Amino, Divitel, Vodafone, Donald McGarva, Jeroen van Vliet, Gerard Overmars, IPTV, Netherlands, Set Top Box
Solcon deploys Verimatrix-Divitel joint OTT solution in the Netherlands
Oct 19, 2015 – Verimatrix has announced that it has partnered with Divitel to develop a joint solution that integrates its Video Content Authority System (VCAS) for Internet TV with the Divitel Operating Center (DOC). Dutch ISP Solcon has deployed the integrated solution.
News categories: Verimatrix, Divitel, Solcon, Steve Oetegenn, Rob Verkes, Peter van der Vlies, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Netherlands, OTT
Divitel implements DVB-T2 for Wise in Suriname
May 16, 2014 – Divitel has announced that it has designed and delivered a new television platform for WISE, a subsidiary of Telesur, in Suriname. The platform mis based on the DVB-T2 technology standard.
News categories: Divitel, Telesur, Lloyd Groenhart, Anil Sadhoeram, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Suriname, Terrestrial
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025