Digital TV News: Filip Remškar
Sri Lanka Telecom selects partner ecosystem to deploy TV Everywhere
Sep 14, 2019 – Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) has selected a partner ecosystem, led by systems integrator Millennium I.T.E.S.P, to deploy its Personalised Entertainment Option (PEO) TV Go, a TV Everywhere solution complementing its IPTV service, SLT PEO TV.
News categories: Verimatrix, Broadpeak, Beenius, Millennium I.T.E.S.P, Sri Lanka Telecom, Steve Oetegenn, Jacques Le Mancq, Filip Remškar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IBCShowcase, Sri Lanka, TV Everywhere
Tango Luxembourg deploys interactive TV platform from Beenius
Sep 13, 2018 – Beenius and Tango Luxembourg have cooperated to produce a new TV Platform for Tango's users. Beenius provided an end-to-end solution which serves both IPTV and OTT content from a single platform across all devices to all end users.
News categories: Beenius, Tango, Filip Remškar, Luis Camara, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Luxembourg, Middleware, Set Top Box
ACCESS and Castoola collaborate on combined HbbTV solution
Sep 7, 2018 – ACCESS and Castoola have announced a collaboration to provide broadcasters and operators with a future-proofed HbbTV solution. The joint offering consists of the Castoola HbbTV platform combined with ACCESS’ NetFront Browser BE.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Castoola, Dr Neale Foster, Filip Remškar, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, IBCShowcase, Worldwide
Beenius announces acquisition of Castoola
May 11, 2018 – Beenius has announced the acquisition of Castoola. The purchase is an additional asset for Beenius, since its multi-platform solution for IPTV, OTT and DVB-X is now enriched with HbbTV technology.
News categories: Beenius, Castoola, Filip Remškar, ANGA COM, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, MnA, Worldwide
Beenius and ThinkAnalytics to show integrated Recommendation Dashboard and Engine at NAB Show 2018
Apr 4, 2018 – Beenius has announced a joint demonstration with ThinkAnalytics at NAB Show 2018. The Beenius Recommendation Dashboard enables Pay-TV operators to deliver content based on users’ preferences, lowers operators’ churn rate, and delivers higher user satisfaction.
News categories: Beenius, ThinkAnalytics, Filip Remškar, Big Data, Croatia, Middleware, NABShow, UX, Worldwide
Beenius replaces incumbent middleware at Unitel in Mongolia
Sep 12, 2016 – Beenius and UNITEL have successfully complete the replacement of the former middleware vendor with the Beenius Unified TV Platform. The Mongolian Telecommunications provider has expanded its offer with Beenius' IPTV solution.
News categories: Beenius, UNITEL, Filip Remškar, Ganbold Ravjin, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Mongolia
Beenius deploys with Mexican operator Gobo
Aug 1, 2016 – Beenius has announced the successful deployment of their Unified TV platform with Mexican operator, Gobo. The OTT solution runs on Amino set-top boxes and gives Gobo the possibility to reach new customers and new markets.
News categories: Beenius, Gobo, Filip Remškar, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Beenius announces Android Set-Top Box (STB) client
Sep 5, 2013 – Enabling operators to deliver user friendly, cost effective and joined up services, interactive TV middleware developer Beenius has announced its new Android Set-Top Box (STB) client. The app will be demonstrated at IBC 2013.
News categories: Beenius, Apps, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Set Top Box
BH Telecom selected Smart Com to build converged IPTV and IP telephony service delivery platform
Jan 16, 2009 – BH Telecom of Bosnia & Herzegovina has selected Smart Com to deliver and integrate a complete converged IPTV and IP telephony service delivery platform based on Smart Com's BeeSmart middleware.
News categories: Smart Com, BH Telecom, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025