Digital TV News: Ronny Lutzi
Foxxum brings Foxxum OS 4 to pay TV market in India with BCN Digital
Aug 31, 2022 – Foxxum has announced that BCN Digital will use Foxxum OS 4 on its set-top boxes to expand its IPTV reach in India. BCN Digital has over 2,300 sub operators in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states.
News categories: Foxxum, BCN Digital, Ronny Lutzi, Digital TV, India, IPTV, RDK, Set Top Box
Amlogic supports Foxxum OS 4 for Smart TVs
Aug 23, 2022 – Foxxum has announced that Amlogic is the first SoC provider powering Foxxum OS 4, the latest version of its CTV OS. The integration with Amlogic's T962 SoC family will drive the standardization of Linux-based CTVs.
News categories: Foxxum, Amlogic, Ronny Lutzi, Digital TV, RDK, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Worldwide
Foxxum launches RDK-based OS for Connected TVs
Aug 10, 2022 – Foxxum has announced the launch of Foxxum OS 4, a CTV operating system (OS) built on the RDK platform. The OS will integrate streaming services and applications, building on RDK's success in the STB and operator sectors.
News categories: Foxxum, Ronny Lutzi, Digital TV, RDK, Smart TV, Worldwide
Foxxum and Cinemo to bring CTV to in-vehicle infotainment systems
Dec 23, 2021 – Foxxum is collaborating with Cinemo, a global leader in automotive infotainment embedded solutions, to power a new In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) experience using Foxxum's software and customizable CTV solutions.
News categories: Foxxum, Cinemo, Ronny Lutzi, CES2023, Digital TV, In-Car, Streaming, Worldwide
rlaxx TV available for iOS and iPadOS
Dec 8, 2021 – rlaxx TV continues its global expansion with the launch of an app for iOS and iPadOS devices. The achievement is part of the goal to be available on almost every internet- and video-enabled device by the end of the year.
News categories: rlaxx TV, Ronny Lutzi, Apps, Australia, Brazil, Digital TV, Europe, New Zealand, Smartphone, Tablet, Turkey
rlaxx TV selects Publica for CTV ad serving
Nov 16, 2021 – rlaxx TV has announced a partnership with Publica, enabling it to provide advertisers with buying techniques they have come to expect from linear TV, including competitive separation and the ability to purchase the first slot within ad pods.
News categories: rlaxx TV, Publica, Ronny Lutzi, Ben Antier, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Streaming
rlaxx TV to monetise linear ad breaks with smartclip
Sep 20, 2021 – smartclip and rlaxx TV have partnered to monetise the linear ad breaks within the rlaxx TV channel offering in Europe. The cooperation will kick off in the UK and Germany, with Spain joining in the next few months.
News categories: smartclip, rlaxx TV, Stephen Byrne, Ronny Lutzi, Advertising, Digital TV, Germany, Spain, Streaming, UK
rlaxx TV now available on Apple TV and Panasonic, Grundig Smart TVs
Feb 17, 2021 – rlaxx TV is now available on Apple TV, and smart TVs by Panasonic and Grundig in the UK, Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The new availability adds around 8.5 million to the existing installed base.
News categories: rlaxx TV, Ronny Lutzi, Apps, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming, Switzerland, UK
rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
Jan 12, 2021 – AVOD service, rlaxx TV, is now also available in the UK, Germany, Switzerland and Austria on Amazon's Fire TV devices and the smart TV OS Android TV. Content on rlaxx TV is structured in linear channels.
News categories: rlaxx TV, Ronny Lutzi, Apps, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, Smart TV, Streaming, Switzerland, UK
- Sky NZ reveals IP-only solution for VodafoneTV customers
- IAB Tech Lab releases updates to SIMID 1.2 and VAST 4.3 for comment
- Semiconductor market slowdown picks up speed
- MultiChoice to be second syndication partner for Sky Glass
- Canadian program drives energy efficiency of new set-top boxes
- Tring selects multiscreen solution from SmartLabs
- TP Vision to be launch partner for DTG DVB-I Test Suite
- beIN sports, iQIYI and TVBAnywhere+ apps now on Astro Ultra Box
- Air Broadband adds Netgem TV to its offer in the UK
- SeaChange to power FIFA World Cup streaming for Grupo TVCable
- Share of large panel TVs triples in India to over 40%
- Turk Telekom rolls out IPTV/OTT platform with ZTE
- OKAST powers Endemol France channels on Samsung TV Plus
- CommScope launches HomeVista pre-integrated video solution
- StarHub releases Android TV set-top box with integrated soundbar
- Broadcast and cable show signs of revival in U.S.
- EU proposes new cybersecurity rules for hardware and software products
- Vestel launches 97XX 4K UHD set-top box series
- Telekom and RTL Deutschland use 5G network slicing to broadcast live TV
- Netflix to remain SVOD world leader