Digital TV News: Ronny Lutzi
rlaxx TV partners with Wurl for FAST channels
Jan 3, 2023 – rlaxx TV has announced a cooperation with Wurl to bring new content partners and HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) to rlaxx TV. Wurl's content enables streamers to expand their channel lineups and increase revenue.
News categories: rlaxx TV, Wurl, Ronny Lutzi, Sean Doherty, Jr, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, Worldwide
Foxxum reveals first partners for Foxxum OS 4
Jan 4, 2023 – Foxxum has announced that El Araby, Grupo Kayve, TCL MOKA, Konka and Punktal are the first to integrate its Foxxum OS 4 on their smart TV devices. Foxxum will demonstrate OS 4 at CES 2023 in Las Vegas.
News categories: Foxxum, Ronny Lutzi, CES2023, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, Middle-East, RDK, Smart TV, TV OS, Uruguay
DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
Nov 22, 2022 – Foxxum has announced the launch of DAZN in Germany, Italy, and Spain with further territorial expansions following DAZN's rollout plans. Foxxum CTV OS clients will onboard over the next year, following an initial launch on Vestel devices.
News categories: Foxxum, DAZN, Ronny Lutzi, Peter Parmenter, Apps, Digital TV, Germany, Italy, Smart TV, Spain, TV OS
rlaxx TV brings in Magnite to support ad strategy in Europe
Nov 3, 2022 – Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI) has entered into a strategic collaboration with rlaxx TV. As part of the deal, rlaxx TV will utilize Magnite's technology to manage its OTT inventory across CTV and mobile apps.
News categories: Magnite, rlaxx TV, Sam Wilson, Ronny Lutzi, Advertising, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV, Streaming
Foxxum brings Foxxum OS 4 to pay TV market in India with BCN Digital
Aug 31, 2022 – Foxxum has announced that BCN Digital will use Foxxum OS 4 on its set-top boxes to expand its IPTV reach in India. BCN Digital has over 2,300 sub operators in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states.
News categories: Foxxum, BCN Digital, Ronny Lutzi, Digital TV, India, IPTV, RDK, Set Top Box
Amlogic supports Foxxum OS 4 for Smart TVs
Aug 23, 2022 – Foxxum has announced that Amlogic is the first SoC provider powering Foxxum OS 4, the latest version of its CTV OS. The integration with Amlogic's T962 SoC family will drive the standardization of Linux-based CTVs.
News categories: Foxxum, Amlogic, Ronny Lutzi, Digital TV, RDK, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Worldwide
Foxxum launches RDK-based OS for Connected TVs
Aug 10, 2022 – Foxxum has announced the launch of Foxxum OS 4, a CTV operating system (OS) built on the RDK platform. The OS will integrate streaming services and applications, building on RDK's success in the STB and operator sectors.
News categories: Foxxum, Ronny Lutzi, Digital TV, RDK, Smart TV, Worldwide
Foxxum and Cinemo to bring CTV to in-vehicle infotainment systems
Dec 23, 2021 – Foxxum is collaborating with Cinemo, a global leader in automotive infotainment embedded solutions, to power a new In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) experience using Foxxum's software and customizable CTV solutions.
News categories: Foxxum, Cinemo, Ronny Lutzi, CES2023, Digital TV, In-Car, Streaming, Worldwide
rlaxx TV available for iOS and iPadOS
Dec 8, 2021 – rlaxx TV continues its global expansion with the launch of an app for iOS and iPadOS devices. The achievement is part of the goal to be available on almost every internet- and video-enabled device by the end of the year.
News categories: rlaxx TV, Ronny Lutzi, Apps, Australia, Brazil, Digital TV, Europe, New Zealand, Smartphone, Tablet, Turkey
- Irdeto enhances software DRM to prevent content key extraction
- T-Mobile NL partners with Witbe to guarantee IPTV service quality
- Global semiconductor sales grew 3.2% in 2022 despite H2 slowdown
- Veset acquired by PLAY Japan
- Hisense no. 1 in TV shipments in December 2022
- LG adds Apple integrations to webOS Hub smart TV platform
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023