Digital TV News: Quative
Kudelski Group's 2007 results marked by strong top-line growth and long-term investments
Feb 29, 2008 – Digital terrestrial operators and Eastern European satellite operators experienced particularly strong growth, with sales doubling versus the previous year. Strong growth in South America compensated for a volume decline in North America and USD weakness.
News categories: Kudelski Group, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, Results, Satellite, Terrestrial
Nagravision and Kudelski Group Affiliated Companies to Demonstrate Innovative End-to-End Solutions for Broadcast, Broadband and Mobile TV at IBC2007
Sep 6, 2007 – Nagravision is demonstrating end-to-end solutions for broadcast, broadband and mobile TV at IBC2007 from September 7 -11, 2007 in Amsterdam.
News categories: Broadband, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, DRM, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor, TV Services, Watermarking
Ekioh launches fastest Open-Standard User Interface for Set Top Boxes
Sep 5, 2007 – Ekioh will be premièring the fastest open standards based User Interface for Set Top Boxes at IBC 2007. Based on the W3C SVG open standard, the Ekioh User Interface (UI) Engine offers a remarkable 25 fps ensuring exceptional user experiences.
News categories: Ekioh, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
ADB to Supply T-COM Innovation GmbH for Pilot of New Internet-Based Interactive TV Concept
Sep 3, 2007 – Advanced Digital Broadcast has announced that it had been selected by T-Com Innovation GmbH to supply its ADB-3810TW series set-top boxes for a new innovation project and consumer pilot of an Internet TV service.
News categories: Digital TV, Germany, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Kudelski Group 1st half 2007 results: continued growth and investments in the future
Aug 24, 2007 – Digital TV is on its way to successfully meet the target to more than double revenues in new business areas and exceed the CHF 100 million mark for the full year. New business areas include new segments (terrestrial TV, IPTV and mobile TV) and new products (PVR/pushVOD/EPG, advanced smart cards and conditional access modules).
News categories: Kudelski, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, Results, Satellite, Terrestrial
The Kudelski Group achieves strongest-ever financial results in 2006
Feb 16, 2007 – The Kudelski Group (SWX KUD.VX) has announced strongest-ever 2006 results. For the first time, Digital TV broke the CHF 500 million revenue mark, with a particularly robust development in Europe, growing by 17% compared to the previous year.
News categories: Kudelski, Belgium, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Czech Republic, Digital TV, France, Hungary, IPTV, Italy, Latin America, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Middleware, Mobile, OTT, Poland, Results, Romania, Satellite, Semiconductor, Slovakia, Spain, USA
Kudelski Group will provide full end-to-end solutions to YPSO/Numéricâble
Feb 16, 2007 – The Kudelski Group (SWX Swiss Exchange: KUD) has announced that YPSO/Numéricâble has selected Kudelski Group technology for the national rollout of its Video-On-Demand (VOD) and interactive cable TV services.
News categories: Kudelski, Numéricâble, Belgium, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, France, Luxembourg, Middleware
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5