Digital TV News: ArcSoft
Mirics and ArcSoft enable free HDTV in Latin America
Nov 22, 2010 – Mirics has announced a solution with ArcSoft that will enable viewers in Latin America to watch broadcast high definition television (HDTV) on their PCs.
News categories: Mirics, ArcSoft, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, ISDB-T, Middleware, Peripherals / Accessories, SBTVD, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
ArcSoft TotalMedia® Theatre 3 Platinum with SimHD™ Now Accelerated on NVIDIA ION-Based PCs
Jan 4, 2010 – ArcSoft has announced that its multimedia player application, TotalMedia Theatre 3 Platinum, together with its video up-scaling software, SimHD, are now optimized for NVIDIA® (Nasdaq:NVDA) CUDA™ acceleration on NVIDIA ION™-based PCs.
News categories: ArcSoft, NVIDIA, Blu-ray, CES2023, Media Player, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Streaming
ArcSoft PowerMobia® Mobile Broadcast TV Demonstrated at Samsung Mobile Solutions Forum
Sep 21, 2009 – ArcSoft has announced that its mobile TV solution, PowerMobia® Mobile Broadcast TV is demonstrated at the sixth annual Samsung Mobile Solutions Forum. PowerMobia® is offered as an application on Android and Windows Mobile platforms.
News categories: ArcSoft, Samsung, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor
Broadcom Enables HD Media Playback in HP Mini 110 Netbook
Jun 2, 2009 – Broadcom (Nasdaq: BRCM) has announced that the Broadcom® Crystal HD solution has been selected for the HP (NYSE:HPQ) Mini 110. The HP Mini 110 is a mobile companion when users are away from their PCs or want to leave their full-size laptops at home.
News categories: Broadcom, HP, Digital TV, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Streaming
ArcSoft Launches Multimedia Solutions for Android Platform
Feb 17, 2009 – ArcSoft has announced the launch of ArcSoft PowerMobia™ for Android, the software-based multimedia turn-key solution, on the Android platform.
News categories: ArcSoft, OpenMax, Media Player, Mobile, MWC22
SENSIO Signs a Licensing Contract for the Sale of its New Software Decoder: The S3D
Jan 28, 2009 – SENSIO Technologies (TSX VENTURE:SIO) has licensed its new S3D, or SENSIO Stereoscopic Software Decoder, product to ArcSoft. The S3D decoder is a software version of the SENSIO® 3D decoder that is already being sold on the consumer electronic market.
News categories: SENSIO, ArcSoft, Blu-ray, Digital TV, DVD, Licensing, Media Player, Metaverse, Streaming
WD TV™ HD Media Player brings digital media collections to the big screen
Nov 3, 2008 – WD® (NYSE: WDC) has introduced the WD TV™ Media Player which connects to a user's TV or home theater and plays digital movies, music and photos from WD's My Passport™ portable drive or other USB mass storage device.
News categories: WD, Digital TV, Hardware, Media Player, USA
ArcSoft TotalMedia 3.5 Supports DMB-TH, the New Digital TV Broadcast Standard in China
Aug 6, 2008 – ArcSoft has announced that its TotalMedia 3.5, a media hub which combines TV, video recording and editing, media conversion, and more, in one easy-to-use program, now supports Terrestrial Digital Multimedia TV/Handle Broadcasting (DMB-TH).
News categories: ArcSoft, China, Digital TV, DTMB, Media Player, Peripherals / Accessories
ArcSoft Demonstrates Multimedia Solutions at CES
Jan 3, 2008 – ArcSoft is demonstrating several of its multimedia solutions next week, January 7-10, at CES including TotalMedia Extreme, Print Creations, PhotoStudio Darkroom, and its embedded imaging technologies, and at Digital Experience! on January 6th, 7pm, at Caesars Palace, Augustus Ballroom, Las Vegas.
News categories: ArcSoft, Blu-ray, CES2023, DVD, HD-DVD, Media Player, Software, Streaming
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December