Digital TV News: Bluestreak
Irdeto at IBC 2010: Defining Media 3.0 Strategies
Sep 1, 2010 – At IBC 2010, highlighting its diversified security and media management technologies, Irdeto will give attendees an advance look at the company's upcoming products and services in key emerging areas such as social TV and watermarking.
News categories: Irdeto, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IBC2023, Middleware, Social TV, Watermarking
Bluestreak Technology Selected by Bouygues Telecom to Power Bbox IPTV Interface and Widget Framework
Jun 15, 2010 – Bluestreak Technology has announced that French network operator, Bouygues Telecom, has selected the company's MachBlue™ platform to power the next-generation interface for Bouygues Telecom's popular Bbox IPTV.
News categories: Bluestreak, Bouygues Telecom, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Media Player, Middleware, Set Top Box
Sigma Designs and SoftAtHome Collaborate to Help Operators Accelerate Time to Market
Jan 7, 2010 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq:SIGM) has announced a partnership with SoftAtHome to deliver the SoftAtHome Operating Platform for hybrid, terrestrial and IP set-top boxes (STBs) on the Sigma Designs' SMP8654 chipset.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Sigma Designs, CES2023, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Streaming
SoftAtHome Shows World's First End-to-End TV Solution with 3D User Interface
Sep 11, 2009 – The world's first end-to-end, 3D TV solution will be on display at IBC. The end-to-end solution is the fruit of a partnership between Orca Interactive, SoftAtHome and Viaccess to develop a unique, end-to-end 3D TV experience for the digital home.
News categories: SoftAtHome, Orca Interactive, Viaccess, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IBC2023, Middleware, Smart Home
Bluestreak Unveils 3D Flash® User Experiences for STBs and Mobiles
Sep 11, 2009 – Bluestreak Technology has unveiled support for new 3D Flash user experiences that offer consumers visually dynamic ways to search for and discover multimedia content and web services on their television set-top boxes and mobile devices.
News categories: Bluestreak, IBC2023, Middleware, Mobile, Set Top Box
SoftAtHome Strengthens its Solution with Bluestreak Technology to Provide Further Innovation in the Digital Home
Sep 12, 2008 – SoftAtHome has announced that it has licensed Bluestreak Technology's MachBlue™ platform. MachBlue runs Flash®-formatted files with a series of custom ActionScript functions on iTV, set-top boxes (STBs), Web tablets and mobile devices.
News categories: Bluestreak, SoftAtHome, Digital TV, Gateway, IBC2023, Media Player, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV
ViXS XCode™ 3290 Video Processor works with Bluestreak's MachBlue Flash® Player
Sep 11, 2008 – ViXS Systems has announced that its XCode™ 3290 MPEG-4 AVC Transcoder/Encoder/Decoder SoC has been enabled with Bluestreak's MachBlue TV product. MachBlue offers a complete application environment, including Flash®, for CE and STB manufacturers.
News categories: ViXS Systems, Bluestreak, Blu-ray, Digital TV, DVR, Home Server, IBC2023, Media Player, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Bluestreak Technology raises USD $20 million in Series D financing
Oct 11, 2007 – Bluestreak Technology has announced that it has secured USD $20 million dollars in Series D financing. France's Iris Capital, a new investor, led the round, which also includes internal investors and a new investor Tomorrow Group from Korea.
News categories: Bluestreak Technology, Iris Capital, Tomorrow Group, Solidarity Fund QFL, Canada, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, Venture Capital
ACCESS to Exhibit at Broadband World Forum Europe 2007
Oct 4, 2007 – ACCESS CO., LTD. has announced that it will exhibit for the first time at the Broadband World Forum Europe, being held at the Estrel Convention Center in Berlin, Germany from October 9-11, 2007.
News categories: ACCESS CO., BBWF, DVR, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, Smart Home, Smart TV, Software
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029