Digital TV News: CSG
MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24 successfully placed into orbit
Jun 22, 2022 – An Ariane 5 launcher has successfully orbited two geostationary satellites, MEASAT-3d and GSAT-24. MEASAT-3d will provide redundancy and additional capacity at 91.5°E. GSAT-24 will provide TV and broadcasting services across India.
News categories: Arianespace, ArianeGroup, Stéphane Israël, André-Hubert Roussel, Asia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Satellite
ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
Sep 14, 2021 – CSG (NASDAQ: CSGS) has announced that, using CSG's platform, ZEE5 has integrated its customer data into a single, unified platform that enables a data-driven approach to creating personalized customer experiences.
News categories: CSG, ZEE5, Ian Watterson, Big Data, Digital TV, India, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
CSG powers TV experiences at Maxis in Malaysia
Jun 30, 2021 – CSG (NASDAQ: CSGS) has expanded its relationship with Maxis. CSG enabled the launch of Maxis TV 2.0, and is poised to help drive future growth of Maxis' services through the launch of new experiences.
News categories: CSG, Maxis, Ian Watterson, Gokhan Ogut, Digital TV, Malaysia, Streaming, UX
CSG survey shows sports fans have high expectations for the viewing experience
Sep 5, 2018 – CSG (NASDAQ: CSGS) has announced results of a market survey which polled more than 2,000 consumers between the ages of 18 and 64, evaluated when and how consumers watch live sports as well as what value-added services they would pay more to receive.
News categories: CSG, Kent Steffen, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, UK, USA, UX
TalkTalk TV partners with CSG to enhance mobile TV experience
Feb 28, 2017 – TalkTalk has announced plans to revamp its mobile TV experience. The company will extend its partnership with CSG International and integrate the Ascendon digital platform to enable customers to watch more content on the go.
News categories: TalkTalk, CSG International, Aleks Habdank, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, MWC22, UK
UltraViolet Attracts More Than 750,000 Households in First Three Months
Jan 11, 2012 – The Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE) has provided an update on the roll-out of UltraViolet™. Following the launch of an initial 19 UltraViolet-enabled titles, more than 750,000 households have registered with UltraViolet.
News categories: Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem, Blu-ray, CES2023, Content Protection, DVD, Smart TV, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem Unveils UltraViolet™ Brand
Jul 20, 2010 – The Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE) has announced its consumer brand - UltraViolet™ - and logo. In addition, the consortium announced three additional new members bringing the total to nearly 60 member companies.
News categories: Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem, UltraViolet, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Gaming, IPTV, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022
- Unified TV ad measurement to be launched in Finland
- KPN introduces KPN TV+ streaming service
- ENENSYS releases ATSC 3.0 modulator for digital TV transmitters
- iWedia report reveals drivers behind set-top box OS selection
- Fabric acquires Internet Video Archive (IVA)
- MENA pay TV subscriptions to grow by 2 million over next 6 years
- Prime Video and DAZN sign global distribution partnership
- CIMM, 4A's and TVB looking at action plan for U.S. local TV measurement
- U.S. TV viewing remained high in December