Digital TV News: CSG
ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
Sep 14, 2021 – CSG (NASDAQ: CSGS) has announced that, using CSG's platform, ZEE5 has integrated its customer data into a single, unified platform that enables a data-driven approach to creating personalized customer experiences.
News categories: CSG, ZEE5, Ian Watterson, Big Data, Digital TV, India, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
CSG powers TV experiences at Maxis in Malaysia
Jun 30, 2021 – CSG (NASDAQ: CSGS) has expanded its relationship with Maxis. CSG enabled the launch of Maxis TV 2.0, and is poised to help drive future growth of Maxis' services through the launch of new experiences.
News categories: CSG, Maxis, Ian Watterson, Gokhan Ogut, Digital TV, Malaysia, Streaming, UX
CSG survey shows sports fans have high expectations for the viewing experience
Sep 5, 2018 – CSG (NASDAQ: CSGS) has announced results of a market survey which polled more than 2,000 consumers between the ages of 18 and 64, evaluated when and how consumers watch live sports as well as what value-added services they would pay more to receive.
News categories: CSG, Kent Steffen, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, UK, USA, UX
TalkTalk TV partners with CSG to enhance mobile TV experience
Feb 28, 2017 – TalkTalk has announced plans to revamp its mobile TV experience. The company will extend its partnership with CSG International and integrate the Ascendon digital platform to enable customers to watch more content on the go.
News categories: TalkTalk, CSG International, Aleks Habdank, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, MWC21, UK
UltraViolet Attracts More Than 750,000 Households in First Three Months
Jan 11, 2012 – The Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE) has provided an update on the roll-out of UltraViolet™. Following the launch of an initial 19 UltraViolet-enabled titles, more than 750,000 households have registered with UltraViolet.
News categories: Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem, Blu-ray, CES2022, Content Protection, DVD, Smart TV, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem Unveils UltraViolet™ Brand
Jul 20, 2010 – The Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE) has announced its consumer brand - UltraViolet™ - and logo. In addition, the consortium announced three additional new members bringing the total to nearly 60 member companies.
News categories: Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem, UltraViolet, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Gaming, IPTV, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community