Digital TV News: CSG
ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
Sep 14, 2021 – CSG (NASDAQ: CSGS) has announced that, using CSG's platform, ZEE5 has integrated its customer data into a single, unified platform that enables a data-driven approach to creating personalized customer experiences.
News categories: CSG, ZEE5, Ian Watterson, Big Data, Digital TV, India, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
CSG powers TV experiences at Maxis in Malaysia
Jun 30, 2021 – CSG (NASDAQ: CSGS) has expanded its relationship with Maxis. CSG enabled the launch of Maxis TV 2.0, and is poised to help drive future growth of Maxis' services through the launch of new experiences.
News categories: CSG, Maxis, Ian Watterson, Gokhan Ogut, Digital TV, Malaysia, Streaming, UX
CSG survey shows sports fans have high expectations for the viewing experience
Sep 5, 2018 – CSG (NASDAQ: CSGS) has announced results of a market survey which polled more than 2,000 consumers between the ages of 18 and 64, evaluated when and how consumers watch live sports as well as what value-added services they would pay more to receive.
News categories: CSG, Kent Steffen, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, UK, USA, UX
TalkTalk TV partners with CSG to enhance mobile TV experience
Feb 28, 2017 – TalkTalk has announced plans to revamp its mobile TV experience. The company will extend its partnership with CSG International and integrate the Ascendon digital platform to enable customers to watch more content on the go.
News categories: TalkTalk, CSG International, Aleks Habdank, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, MWC22, UK
UltraViolet Attracts More Than 750,000 Households in First Three Months
Jan 11, 2012 – The Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE) has provided an update on the roll-out of UltraViolet™. Following the launch of an initial 19 UltraViolet-enabled titles, more than 750,000 households have registered with UltraViolet.
News categories: Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem, Blu-ray, CES2023, Content Protection, DVD, Smart TV, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet
Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem Unveils UltraViolet™ Brand
Jul 20, 2010 – The Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem (DECE) has announced its consumer brand - UltraViolet™ - and logo. In addition, the consortium announced three additional new members bringing the total to nearly 60 member companies.
News categories: Digital Entertainment Content Ecosystem, UltraViolet, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Gaming, IPTV, Media Player, Middleware, Mobile, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Streaming
- Infovista enables user experience testing for OTT and 5G apps and services
- UAE TV viewership research launched at CABSAT 2022
- Another record month for U.S. streaming in April
- Global OTT revenues to grow to $224 billion in 2027
- Conviva data shows double digit streaming growth worldwide
- Nielsen deduplicates audiences across Smart TV and streaming providers
- 605 extends agreement to use VIZIO ACR data
- Pluto TV launches in the Nordics
- U.S. home entertainment spending up 10.9% to $8.7 billion in 1Q 2022
- Major U.S. pay TV providers lost 1,956,000 subscribers in 1Q 2022
- 3SS and ContentWise to use AI to power personalized user experiences
- NOS shows international holographic transmission using 5G
- Telestream acquires Encoding.com
- Hisense unveils its first Smart TV with Fire TV built-in
- Conviva announces streaming audience measurement standard
- iWedia launches ATSC 3.0 software stack
- SVOD reaches saturation in Sweden
- CTV surpasses mobile's share of global video impressions
- Global SVOD subscriptions to grow by 485 million from 2021 to 2027
- European VOD Coalition officially inaugurated