Digital TV News: PIXELA
MNI Targeted Media debuts conversion analysis platform for OTT advertising
Mar 10, 2020 – MNI Targeted Media has launched motto, its OTT optimization platform. motto allows advertisers to identify how geo-targeting, creative, publisher, device type, time of day and more can impact conversions, not just impressions.
News categories: MNI Targeted Media, Brooke Willcox, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Mohu launches device to offer cord cutters 'Free TV Everywhere'
Jan 4, 2017 – Mohu has launched Mohu AirWave, the industry’s first-of-its-kind, wireless, over-the-air (OTA) and over-the-top (OTT) device that integrates live, local broadcast TV with free streaming channels across popular streaming devices, including Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, Android, iOS and more.
News categories: Mohu, Mark Buff, Apps, CES2022, Digital TV, Gateway, Smart Home, Streaming, Terrestrial, USA
Huawei trials 4K Ultra HD with Telkom Indonesia
Apr 7, 2016 – Huawei has announced the introduction of an end-to-end 4K Ultra HD Big Video solution and that it has conducted a trial with Telkom Indonesia. The 4K Ultra HD Video solution combines fiber optic broadband and 4K ultra HD video.
News categories: Huawei, Telkom Indonesia, Sheng Kai, Pramasaleh Hario Utomo, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Fibre, Indonesia, IPTV
EE trials live 4G broadcast of FA Cup final at Wembley stadium
May 31, 2015 – EE demonstrated live 4G Broadcast at the FA Cup Final at Wembley Stadium. During the trial EE connected multiple devices to one broadcast stream of live footage over its 4G mobile network, and put viewers in control of multiple camera angles and replays using tablets.
News categories: EE, Olaf Swantee, Matt Stagg, 5G, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, UK
Entropic reports third quarter 2013 results
Oct 29, 2013 – Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) has reported results for the quarter ended September 30, 2013. Entropic reported third quarter net revenues of $56.4 million. This compares to net revenues of $70.6 million in the second quarter of 2013, and $89.8 million in the third quarter of 2012.
News categories: Entropic, LNB, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
INSIDE Secure protects content in Pixela Android set-top box for J:COM
Sep 17, 2013 – INSIDE Secure has announced that its downloadable DRM Fusion Agent™ software is being used by Pixela to meet content protection requirements for the new Android™-based set-top box (STB) developed for J:COM, Japan's largest cable TV provider.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Pixela, Jupiter Telecommunications, Motoyuki Ikeda, Simon Blake-Wilson, Cable TV, Digital TV, DRM, Japan, Set Top Box, Streaming
Entropic SoC powers J:COM IP-VOD set-top box
Sep 13, 2013 – PIXELA and Entropic (Nasdaq:ENTR) have announced that J:COM has unveiled its first IP-based Video-on-Demand (VOD) set-top box (STB) using an Entropic-powered PIXELA solution. The new device will be demonstrated this week at IBC.
News categories: Entropic, PIXELA, J:COM, Masato Matsuura, Hiroshi Fujioka, Roger Gregory, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC, Japan, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
AirTies Partners with Quantenna to Deliver Wireless HD Video Streaming with Unparalleled Range and Performance
Aug 16, 2011 – AirTies is partnering with Quantenna Communications to build High Definition (HD) video streaming solutions for the home with unmatched range and performance.
News categories: AirTies, Quantenna, IBC, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Jungo Fast Channel Switching Solution to Deliver Enhanced IPTV User Experience
Oct 2, 2008 – Jungo (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced that its OpenRG™ residential gateway software now supports a patent-pending, fast channel-switching feature, improving the performance of broadband access equipment.
News categories: Jungo, BBWF, Broadband, Digital TV, Gateway, IPTV, Software
- Roku launches player line-up for Germany
- 5G Broadcast and DTT can share UHF band and broadcast infrastructure
- SVOD household penetration in Malaysia to reach 27% in 2025
- Accedo powers Arabic SVOD service from TenTime
- Wurl unveils performance marketing service for streamers
- Origin selects Kantar for UK media measurement
- Germany to overtake the UK by SVOD subscribers
- Roku launches OneView ad platform for Canada
- NEXTGEN TV launched on five local TV stations in St. Louis, MO
- Redbox signs distribution agreement with Vewd
- SpringServe first independent ad server to integrate with IRIS.TV
- Robust growth forecast for SVOD revenue in India
- Latest Vestel TVs certified for DTS:X immersive audio
- Wiztivi develops UI for Sagemcom Video Soundbox STB
- AlphaOTT partners with STI Telecom for OTT/IPTV headend services
- UEI providing voice-enabled remote for Astro's Ultra set-tops
- Ross Video withdraws from IBC 2021 exhibition
- Comcast brings XiOne streaming box to the U.S.
- Liberty Global to sell UPC Polska to iliad’s Play subsidiary
- Subscription fatigue in Australia? Not yet but on the way