Digital TV News: Telemach
United Group to buy majority stake in Optima Telekom
Jul 9, 2021 – United Group has reached a deal with Hrvatski Telekom and Zagrebacka Banka to acquire a majority stake in the Croatian operator Optima Telekom. Optima Telekom has 55,000 pay TV customers.
News categories: Telemach, Optima Telekom, United Group, Adrian Ježina, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, MandA
Zappware delivers multi-device end-to-end OTT solution to SBB and Telemach
Jan 24, 2013 – Zappware has announced that it has delivered a complete end-to-end OTT platform to Serbian cable operator SBB, and to Telemach, the leading cable operator in Slovenia and Bosnia & Herzegovina. The platform supports linear and non-linear TV on a broad range of mobile and fixed devices.
News categories: Zappware, SBB, Telemach, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Middleware, Serbia, TV Everywhere
Verimatrix Enables TV Everywhere for SBB and Telemach
Mar 20, 2012 – Verimatrix has announced that Serbia Broadband (SBB) and Telemach, a Slovenian and Bosnian cable TV and broadband Internet provider, have deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for Internet TV platform.
News categories: Verimatrix, Serbia Broadband, Telemach, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Media Player, Serbia, Set Top Box, Slovenia, Smartphone, Streaming, Tablet, Video Exchange
Mid Europa Partners Adds ITV Bulgaria to its SEE Pay TV Platform
Oct 9, 2009 – Mid Europa Partners has announced that the acquisition of the Bulgarian direct-to-home satellite pay TV operator Interaktivni Tehnologii AD (ITV) has been completed.
News categories: Interaktivni Tehnologii, Mid Europa Partners, Bulgaria, MandA, Satellite
Public announcement of the Summary of Annual report 2007 of Telekom Slovenia Group and Telekom Slovenije, d. d.
Apr 25, 2008 – At the end of September 2007, the share of IPTV in Slovenia was 14.7%, an increase of 8.21% in share from the previous year. The largest market share - 61.4% - among IPTV service-providers was held by Telekom Slovenije (Ljubljana: TLSG).
News categories: Telekom Slovenia, Broadband, Digital TV, DVR, Fibre, IPTV, Kosovo, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers
- Vewd enables video calling and targeted advertising on the TV
- Rakuten and Telefónica launch event booking app on Movistar+ TV
- C&W Panamá to acquire América Móvil's Panama operations
- Actus Digital to show optimized OTA and OTT monitoring at NAB Amplify
- netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
- FTTH deployment progressing at a rapid pace in Europe
- Ad Insertion Platform integrates Zixi for targeted ad delivery
- Città Telecom selects SmartLabs for OTT provision
- NAB Show 2021 cancelled as an in person event
- Whip Media partners with Simply.TV for TV metadata
- Record-breaking U.S. movie and TV viewership continued in 1H 2021
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Cincinnati, OH
- Accedo adds support for multiple DRMs to its Marketplace
- Amagi adds FAST channels to Rakuten TV line-up
- Telefónica securely signs Proteus STB software images with Fastcom
- ZEE5 harnesses customer data insights with CSG
- Over 50% of U.S. households now combine a Big 3 SVOD service with at least one other
- SeaChange powers streaming and adtech for Popcornflix app
- Vubiquity renews content licensing and processing deal with izzi
- Credersi selected to provide global training to RDK community