Digital TV News: Beenius
BH Telecom and Beenius to develop IPTV and OTT services
Jul 7, 2021 – BH Telecom has signed an agreement to develop IPTV and OTT services based on the Beenius' TV Interactive Platform. The platform, based on Android, supports features such as targeted TV advertising, fingerprinting, and more.
News categories: Beenius, BH Telecom, Filip Remškar, Advertising, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Brazil's MultTV upgrades IPTV system with Beenius
Feb 24, 2021 – Beenius has announced that MultTV, a consortium of 13 Brazilian ISPs, has upgraded its existing IPTV system with the Beenius OTT solution. Currently, MultTV is offering services and products to 40+ operators.
News categories: Beenius, MultTV, Verimatrix, Broadpeak, Martin Zorz, Luiz Adolfo Gewers, Asaf Ashkenazi, Brazil, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, UX
Beenius signs reseller agreement for Caribbean and LatAm markets
Nov 11, 2019 – Beenius has signed a reseller agreement with TVC Communications (TVC) to sell products in the Caribbean and Latin America (CALA) markets. TVC will sell all Beenius technologies and provide support in the CALA region.
News categories: Beenius, TVC Communications, Martin Žorž, Ken Olsen, Caribbean, Digital TV, Latin America, Middleware
Sri Lanka Telecom selects partner ecosystem to deploy TV Everywhere
Sep 14, 2019 – Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT) has selected a partner ecosystem, led by systems integrator Millennium I.T.E.S.P, to deploy its Personalised Entertainment Option (PEO) TV Go, a TV Everywhere solution complementing its IPTV service, SLT PEO TV.
News categories: Verimatrix, Broadpeak, Beenius, Millennium I.T.E.S.P, Sri Lanka Telecom, Steve Oetegenn, Jacques Le Mancq, Filip Remškar, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, IBC, Sri Lanka, TV Everywhere
Tango Luxembourg deploys interactive TV platform from Beenius
Sep 13, 2018 – Beenius and Tango Luxembourg have cooperated to produce a new TV Platform for Tango's users. Beenius provided an end-to-end solution which serves both IPTV and OTT content from a single platform across all devices to all end users.
News categories: Beenius, Tango, Filip Remškar, Luis Camara, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC, IPTV, Luxembourg, Middleware, Set Top Box
ACCESS and Castoola collaborate on combined HbbTV solution
Sep 7, 2018 – ACCESS and Castoola have announced a collaboration to provide broadcasters and operators with a future-proofed HbbTV solution. The joint offering consists of the Castoola HbbTV platform combined with ACCESS’ NetFront Browser BE.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Castoola, Dr Neale Foster, Filip Remškar, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, IBC, Worldwide
Beenius announces acquisition of Castoola
May 11, 2018 – Beenius has announced the acquisition of Castoola. The purchase is an additional asset for Beenius, since its multi-platform solution for IPTV, OTT and DVB-X is now enriched with HbbTV technology.
News categories: Beenius, Castoola, Filip Remškar, ANGA COM, Digital TV, Europe, HbbTV, MandA, Worldwide
Beenius and ThinkAnalytics to show integrated Recommendation Dashboard and Engine at NAB Show 2018
Apr 4, 2018 – Beenius has announced a joint demonstration with ThinkAnalytics at NAB Show 2018. The Beenius Recommendation Dashboard enables Pay-TV operators to deliver content based on users’ preferences, lowers operators’ churn rate, and delivers higher user satisfaction.
News categories: Beenius, ThinkAnalytics, Filip Remškar, Big Data, Croatia, Middleware, NABShow, UX, Worldwide
Beenius to integrate iPROM programmatic advertising into its TV platform
Oct 23, 2017 – Beenius has announced that it is partnering with iPROM, a leading provider of digital advertising technologies in the SEE region. By the end of 2017, Beenius will integrate iPROM’s solutions into its global interactive TV platform.
News categories: Beenius, iPROM, Dragoslav Radin, Igor Mali, Advertising, Digital TV, Middleware, Worldwide
- 78% of households in Europe's Top 5 countries watch CTV
- Redbox completes business combination with Seaport Global Acquisition Corp.
- DTH subscribers up 290,000 in India in 2Q 2021
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030
- A quarter of U.S. households subscribe to broadband but not Pay TV
- Wurl offers global FAST channel distribution for content companies
- Accedo and Nreal bring streaming to lightweight AR glasses
- HBO up 1.9 million; Vrio down 178,000 video subs in 3Q 2021
- RTL Group and Amobee to form TechAlliance addressable TV JV
- Claro Box TV streaming in Colombia powered by Harmonic
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 68,000 in 3Q 2021
- Vodafone España provides real-time accurate EPG with Alpha Networks and MediaData TV
- Vewd and Mediatek bring entertainment to vehicle rear-seats
- Conviva expands into advertising audience measurement