Digital TV News: Mikael Dahlgren
A1 Bulgaria selects Agama for service quality and customer experience assurance
Feb 4, 2020 – Agama Technologies has announced that A1 Bulgaria has implemented Agama's Client Device Monitoring and Analytics solution (CDM). This solution enables real-time understanding of service performance and customer experience for every subscriber.
News categories: Agama, A1 Bulgaria, Mikael Dahlgren, Jordan Mladenov, Bulgaria, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE
Nuuday selects Agama for service and customer experience assurance
Aug 27, 2019 – Agama has announced that Nuuday has chosen to implement Agama’s end-to-end video assurance and analytics solution for its video services delivered under the YouSee brand. Nuuday will use Agama across all platforms, including OTT, cable and IPTV.
News categories: Agama, Nuuday, Mikael Dahlgren, Peter Bukhave, Big Data, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, IPTV, OTT
UPC Hungary selects Agama’s video assurance platform
Jun 5, 2018 – Agama has announced that UPC Hungary has selected its video assurance platform to ensure top quality for its video services. By implementing the Agama assurance platform, UPC achieves full operational transparency in real-time.
News categories: Agama, UPC Hungary, Silicon Computers, Mikael Dahlgren, Tibor Szabadszallasi, Tibor Temesi, Cable TV, Digital TV, Hungary, QoE
Telenor extends cable service assurance with Agama
May 31, 2018 – Agama has announced that Telenor in Norway has extended its cable video assurance capabilities with Agama network probes, as well as implementing Agama SCALE - the next generation Agama analytics and assurance platform.
News categories: Agama, Telenor, Mikael Dahlgren, Tommy Hexeberg, Cable TV, Digital TV, Norway, QoE
Netstream selects Agama for OTT video service assurance
Nov 15, 2017 – Agama has announced that Netstream has selected Agama's OTT service assurance solution to ensure their service quality and customer viewing experience. With the Agama solution, Netstream will be able to assure that their OTT services meet their customers' expectations.
News categories: Agama, Netstream, Mikael Dahlgren, Robert Bertschinger, Digital TV, OTT, QoE, Worldwide
Agama and VisualOn partner to improve OTT video experiences
Sep 14, 2017 – Agama and VisualOn have announced that they are partnering to deliver a pre-integrated player SDK solution for efficient video service quality assurance for OTT providers. The integration simplifies the process for operators wanting to ensure a high-quality viewing experience.
News categories: Agama, VisualOn, Mikael Dahlgren, Yang Cai, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Media Player, Mobile, OTT, QoE, Worldwide
Agama Technologies selected by Deutsche Glasfaser
Sep 6, 2016 – Agama has announced that Deutsche Glasfaser is implementing Agama's video service assurance solution. Deutsche Glasfaser operates Germany's most far-reaching independent open access FTTH networks along with an IPTV platform.
News categories: Agama, Deutsche Glasfaser, Mikael Dahlgren, Niels Jonkman, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, QoE, Set Top Box
Digicel selects Agama for Video Service Assurance
Jul 5, 2016 – Agama has announced that Digicel has selected Agama to provide its end-to-end DTV monitoring solution. This solution covers the complete end-to-end hybrid IP/cable TV and OTT service distribution for linear and VoD services.
News categories: Agama, Digicel, Mikael Dahlgren, Krishna Phillipp, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Jamaica
Watson Nordic taps Agama for multiscreen OTT service assurance
Sep 2, 2014 – Agama has announced that it has been contracted by Watson Nordic, a Finnish OTT multiscreen video service provider, to provide its DTV Monitoring Solution for real-time monitoring, assurance and analytics of the service distribution from creation to consumption.
News categories: Agama, Watson Nordic, Jari Laiho, Mikael Dahlgren, Finland, IBCShowcase, Mobile, OTT, QoE
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico