Digital TV News: Mikael Dahlgren
A1 Bulgaria selects Agama for service quality and customer experience assurance
Feb 4, 2020 – Agama Technologies has announced that A1 Bulgaria has implemented Agama's Client Device Monitoring and Analytics solution (CDM). This solution enables real-time understanding of service performance and customer experience for every subscriber.
News categories: Agama, A1 Bulgaria, Mikael Dahlgren, Jordan Mladenov, Bulgaria, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE
Nuuday selects Agama for service and customer experience assurance
Aug 27, 2019 – Agama has announced that Nuuday has chosen to implement Agama’s end-to-end video assurance and analytics solution for its video services delivered under the YouSee brand. Nuuday will use Agama across all platforms, including OTT, cable and IPTV.
News categories: Agama, Nuuday, Mikael Dahlgren, Peter Bukhave, Big Data, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, IBC2019, IPTV, OTT
UPC Hungary selects Agama’s video assurance platform
Jun 5, 2018 – Agama has announced that UPC Hungary has selected its video assurance platform to ensure top quality for its video services. By implementing the Agama assurance platform, UPC achieves full operational transparency in real-time.
News categories: Agama, UPC Hungary, Silicon Computers, Mikael Dahlgren, Tibor Szabadszallasi, Tibor Temesi, Cable TV, Digital TV, Hungary, QoE
Telenor extends cable service assurance with Agama
May 31, 2018 – Agama has announced that Telenor in Norway has extended its cable video assurance capabilities with Agama network probes, as well as implementing Agama SCALE - the next generation Agama analytics and assurance platform.
News categories: Agama, Telenor, Mikael Dahlgren, Tommy Hexeberg, Cable TV, Digital TV, Norway, QoE
Netstream selects Agama for OTT video service assurance
Nov 15, 2017 – Agama has announced that Netstream has selected Agama's OTT service assurance solution to ensure their service quality and customer viewing experience. With the Agama solution, Netstream will be able to assure that their OTT services meet their customers' expectations.
News categories: Agama, Netstream, Mikael Dahlgren, Robert Bertschinger, Digital TV, OTT, QoE, Worldwide
Agama and VisualOn partner to improve OTT video experiences
Sep 14, 2017 – Agama and VisualOn have announced that they are partnering to deliver a pre-integrated player SDK solution for efficient video service quality assurance for OTT providers. The integration simplifies the process for operators wanting to ensure a high-quality viewing experience.
News categories: Agama, VisualOn, Mikael Dahlgren, Yang Cai, Digital TV, IBC2019, Media Player, Mobile, OTT, QoE, Worldwide
Agama Technologies selected by Deutsche Glasfaser
Sep 6, 2016 – Agama has announced that Deutsche Glasfaser is implementing Agama's video service assurance solution. Deutsche Glasfaser operates Germany's most far-reaching independent open access FTTH networks along with an IPTV platform.
News categories: Agama, Deutsche Glasfaser, Mikael Dahlgren, Niels Jonkman, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, QoE, Set Top Box
Digicel selects Agama for Video Service Assurance
Jul 5, 2016 – Agama has announced that Digicel has selected Agama to provide its end-to-end DTV monitoring solution. This solution covers the complete end-to-end hybrid IP/cable TV and OTT service distribution for linear and VoD services.
News categories: Agama, Digicel, Mikael Dahlgren, Krishna Phillipp, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Jamaica
Watson Nordic taps Agama for multiscreen OTT service assurance
Sep 2, 2014 – Agama has announced that it has been contracted by Watson Nordic, a Finnish OTT multiscreen video service provider, to provide its DTV Monitoring Solution for real-time monitoring, assurance and analytics of the service distribution from creation to consumption.
News categories: Agama, Watson Nordic, Jari Laiho, Mikael Dahlgren, Finland, IBC2019, Mobile, OTT, QoE
- 2020 semiconductor market to decline 0.9% due to coronavirus
- Over 11,000 TV channels were available in Europe in 2019
- Disney+ already at 50 million subscribers
- Crave now available on Roku devices in Canada
- Vodafone selects Synamedia for global cloud TV platform
- Neustar and iSpot.tv unify TV and digital attribution
- Comscore and JW Player partner on contextual targeting for video advertising
- Taiwan Broadband Communications adds HBO GO
- AR/VR IC market to grow to $7.75bn by 2026 at 23.3% CAGR
- 24i powers streaming video experience for Topic
- Roku launches The Roku Channel in the UK
- Verimatrix integrates server-side watermarking with Akamai
- SVOD and T-VOD drive Korean market to new levels
- HbbTV releases HbbTV Conformance Test Suite v2020-1
- NZ: Netflix, Lightbox and Prime Video double viewership in 2019
- KT to build IPTV service for 3BB TV in Thailand
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- US: 44% with a vMVPD switched from a traditional pay TV service
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv