Digital TV News: Morten Solbakken
Conax secures Canal Digital 4K Android TV service
Mar 12, 2018 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced a collaboration with Nordic DTH operator Canal Digital to secure their new Android TV-based entertainment service, 'OnePlace'. OnePlace is now available to Canal Digital’s DTH customers across their Nordic footprint.
News categories: Conax, Canal Digital, Morten Solbakken, Henke Erichsen, Android TV, Denmark, Digital TV, Finland, Norway, Satellite, Set Top Box, Sweden
Kudelski Group acquires media asset management provider DVnor
May 3, 2017 – The Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD:S) has announced that it has completed an agreement to acquire Digital Video Norge AS (DVnor). The Oslo-based provider of media asset management services will closely collaborate with Conax.
News categories: Conax, DVnor, Morten Solbakken, Content Distribution, MandA, Worldwide
Triple Play India to deploy Conax-secured multi-DRM with Corpus middleware
Feb 9, 2017 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced that Indian pay-TV operator Triple Play has selected technology from Conax and Corpus to help drive its triple-play expansion. The solution includes a Conax-secured multi-DRM offering, combined with middleware and system integration from Corpus.
News categories: Conax, Corpus, Triple Play, Morten Solbakken, Sachin Tummala, Navneet Sethi, Cable TV, Digital TV, DRM, India, Middleware, Set Top Box
Telekom Srbija’s new DVB-T2 pay-TV offering secured by Conax
Sep 8, 2016 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced that Telekom Srbija has selected Conax Contego unified content security solution to secure its expansion into the DVB-T2 pay-TV arena.
News categories: Conax, Telekom Srbija, Morten Solbakken, Predrag Culibrk, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Serbia, Terrestrial
ALi integrates SoCs with next generation Conax Cardless clients
Sep 7, 2016 – ALi has announced that it has extended its partnership with Conax. As the first chipset provider receiving Conax CP 6.0 certification for cardless, ALi has integrated its HEVC series SoC with the Conax cardless security client.
News categories: ALi Corp, Conax, Daniel Huang, Morten Solbakken, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Cignal deploying Conax Cardless content protection in the Philippines
Sep 7, 2016 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has announced that Philippines DTH satellite provider Cignal TV is deploying Conax Cardless content protection technology to secure its next phases of growth.
News categories: Conax, Cignal TV, Morten Solbakken, Jane J. Basas, Content Protection, Digital TV, Philippines, Satellite, Set Top Box
Dish TV India and SITI Cable select Conax Cardless content protection
Sep 6, 2016 – Conax has announced that Dish TV India and SITI Cable have selected Conax (for Cardless content protection) as one of the key partners for their pay-TV expansion in the region.
News categories: Conax, Dish TV India, SITI Cable, Morten Solbakken, Jawahar Goel, V S Wadhwa, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, India, Satellite, Set Top Box
StarTimes to develop media gateway for Africa with Conax
Sep 7, 2015 – Conax (SIX:KUD:S) has entered into a contract with StarTimes to co-develop a media gateway for Africa. Conax will provide StarTimes with its Conax Trusted Link security client, security expertise and the technical blueprint for a multi-room service.
News categories: Conax, StarTimes, Morten Solbakken, Pang Xinxing, Africa, Content Protection, Digital TV, Gateway, Media Player, Mobile, Set Top Box
StarTimes deploys Conax-certified ALi-based set-top boxes
Mar 23, 2015 – ALi Corporation has announced that StarTimes has deployed Conax-certified set-top boxes based on ALi's chipsets to further expand their African markets. StarTimes has accumulated nearly 5 million subscribers across the continent.
News categories: Conax, ALi Corp, StarTimes, Morten Solbakken, Tony Chang, XinXing Pang, Africa, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Megacable video subscribers up 59,000 in 3Q 2021
- Beijing Gehua Cable updates infrastructure with ATEME
- Ten million Freeview Play users in the UK
- Thailand pay TV revenues to grow to $1.1bn in 2026
- Cinedigm expands monetization opportunities with TheViewPoint
- Nielsen adds Roku to its Digital Content Ratings
- 71% of U.S. TV households have a live pay TV service
- TVSquared brings cross-platform measurement and attribution to the UK and Germany
- Tremor signs global partnership with VIDAA for ACR data
- HBO Max goes live in the Nordics and Spain
- 78% of households in Europe's Top 5 countries watch CTV
- Redbox completes business combination with Seaport Global Acquisition Corp.
- DTH subscribers up 290,000 in India in 2Q 2021
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030