Digital TV News: Jazztel
Orange presents strategic plan to 2020
Mar 17, 2015 – Orange has presented its strategic plan to 2020, called 'Essentials2020'. Orange intends to offer richer connectivity in each of the markets in which the Group is active.
News categories: Orange, Belgium, Cable TV, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Mobile, Poland, Romania, Set Top Box, Spain
Prisa TV and NAGRA extend multiscreen service to a range of devices
Sep 7, 2012 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and PRISA TV, the company behind CANAL+ SPAIN, have announced the extension of PRISA TV's CANAL+ Yomvi over-the-top service to iOs devices using NAGRA MediaLive Multiscreen, NAGRA's end-to-end multiscreen solution.
News categories: NAGRA, PRISA TV, Apps, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2019, OTT, Smartphone, Spain, Tablet
Kudelski reports 2011 annual results
Feb 23, 2012 – The Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD.S) has announced its 2011 annual results. Total annual revenues and other operating income declined from CHF 1,069.3 million in 2010 to CHF 896.6 million in 2011, with the Digital TV segment driving most of the decline.
News categories: Kudelski, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box
Nagra enables over-the-top services for Spain's Jazztel
Jan 9, 2012 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced the launch of a new over-the-top (OTT) solution for Jazztel, Spain's fastest growing ISP provider, based on the platform NAGRA has already implemented at PRISA TV for their CANAL+ YOMVI service and internet brand.
News categories: NAGRA, Jazztel, PRISA TV, CES2020, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Spain
GOL TV reaches 930,000 subscriber mark, more than 100,000 on DTT
Nov 9, 2009 – GOL TELEVISION has reached the 930,000 subscriber mark only two months since the launch of broadcasts as a Premium channel with the number of DTT subscribers (TDT Premium) now over 100,000.
News categories: Gol Televisión, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Market Research, Spain, Subscribers, Terrestrial
Spain's Gol TV adds 15,000 pay DTT subscribers in first 18 days
Sep 21, 2009 – GOL TELEVISION, Spain's first DTT subscription channel, has reached the figure of 665,000 subscribers. 18 days after the launch of broadcasts as a TDT Premium channel, more than 15,000 people have signed up to the pay-DTT version.
News categories: Mediapro, Gol Televisión, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Spain, Subscribers, Terrestrial
IPTV Making Its Way Through Pay-TV Markets with an Increasing Popularity
Dec 5, 2008 – According to InfoCom's most recent release of its quarterly television monitoring service, IPTV has been making its way through the pay-TV market with an increasing popularity in countries that generally have a large broadband subscriber base.
News categories: InfoCom GmbH, China, Digital TV, France, Germany, Hong Kong, IPTV, Italy, Market Research, Spain, Subscribers, UK, USA
- TiBO deploys Verimatrix Multi-DRM in Albania
- Kinetic by Windstream partners with YouTube TV
- HbbTV Association releases Targeted Advertising Specification
- EnTouch Systems joins RCN, Grande, Wave group
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Sandvine releases 2020 Mobile Internet Phenomena report
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- Cello launches Freeview Play Smart TV with Alexa in UK
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV