Digital TV News: Telekom Slovenije
Two new telecoms partnerships for Gamestream
Feb 17, 2021 – Gamestream has two new cloud gaming partnerships. Telekom Slovenije has launched NEO Gaming, a white-label version of the Gamestream platform, and Bouygues Telecom has adopted Gamestream's Pleio consumer service.
News categories: Gamestream, Telekom Slovenije, Bouygues Telecom, Ivan Lebeau, Samo Ošina, Digital TV, France, Gaming, Slovenia
OBLO Living and Telekom Slovenije use an Android TV STB as a smart home hub
Sep 12, 2019 – OBLO Living has cooperated with Telekom Slovenije on a next-generation smart home concept using an Android set-top box as the home hub. The Telekom Slovenije smart living platform, NEO, will be presented at IBC 2019.
News categories: OBLO Living, Telekom Slovenije, Nikola Smiljkovic, Android TV, IBC2022, Set Top Box, Slovenia, Smart Home
Telekom Slovenije boosts User Experience with Caipy
Mar 2, 2017 – Telekom Slovenije has adopted Caipy to improve the user experience for its TV subscribers. With Caipy’s precise boundary detection, Telekom Slovenije will deliver popular Catch Up TV and TV recordings with a perfect start on playback.
News categories: Caipy, Telekom Slovenije, Jorg Nonnenmacher, Marko Kroflič, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Slovenia, UX
Telekom Slovenije to offer TV over LTE/4G
May 22, 2015 – Telekom Slovenije has developed a solution to provide its users with internet, telephony, and TV over its LTE/4G network. The service will be offered to those users who live in areas where a broadband cable connection is not possible, but where LTE/4G is already available.
News categories: Telekom Slovenije, Matjaž Beričič, 5G, Digital TV, Gateway, IPTV, Set Top Box, Slovenia
Telekom Slovenije selects Viaccess-Orca player for OTT delivery
Apr 21, 2015 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Telekom Slovenije has selected Viaccess-Orca's Connected Sentinel Player to support its new OTT multiscreen platform TViN. Through the Connected Sentinel Player, operators and content providers can securely deliver OTT services to a wide range of connected devices.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Telekom Slovenije, Chem Assagyag, Simon Furlan, DRM, IPTV, Media Player, Slovenia, TV Everywhere
Telekom Slovenije presents all-in-one OTT platform
Feb 20, 2014 – Telekom Slovenije has announced its white-label OTT solution for operators and media companies, based on its TViN platform. TViN is an all-in-one solution enabling service providers to expand their OTT TV service to multiple devices.
News categories: Telekom Slovenije, Simon Furlan, Pete Smith, Content Distribution, Europe, Mobile, Streaming, Video Exchange
SMiT develops CAM for BoomTV services in Macedonia
Jan 15, 2014 – SMiT Corporation (SMiT) is working with BoomTV, a brand name of ONE Telecommunication Skopje, a part of Telekom Slovenije Group, to release a Viaccess CAM for subscribers in Macedonia.
News categories: SMiT Corp, BoomTV, Saso Srbakov, Bingyu Xiang, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, Macedonia, Terrestrial
Telekom Slovenije adds 10,300 pay TV connections in 3Q 2013
Nov 28, 2013 – Telekom Slovenije has published its Business Report for the period January – September 2013. Over the first nine months of this year the number of TV connections was up 12% to reach 313,965.
News categories: Telekom Slovenije, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, IPTV, Kosovo, Macedonia, Mobile, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers, Terrestrial
Netgem opens up partner programme with its Home Cloud Software Development Kit
Mar 15, 2011 – Netgem (Paris: NTG FP 7537; ETGM) has announced that it has made its Home Cloud software development kit (SDK) available to application developers, Internet service providers and operator partners.
News categories: Netgem, IPTV, Middleware, Video Exchange
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices
- Slower AR/VR headset shipment growth expected for 2023
- Netgem completes sale of Fibre France business to Nordnet
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics
- Streaming TV now most-watched TV form in the EU5
- StarHub introduces interactive advertising with Hoppr
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania