Digital TV News: Agama
Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
Nov 29, 2021 – Agama Technologies has announced that it has partnered with Antecna to implement Agama’s solution for monitoring and analysis of live TV channels and VoD streams at m:tel, the telecom operator in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
News categories: Agama, Antecna, m:tel, Mikael Dahlgren, Aleksandar Antunovic, Milan Aleksijević, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE
POST Luxembourg selects Agama monitoring and analytics solution
Nov 9, 2021 – Agama Technologies has announced that POST Luxembourg has selected Agama’s Client Device Monitoring (CDM) and OTT Analyzer solution to expand its STB and OTT analytics capabilities for its IPTV services.
News categories: Agama, POST Luxembourg, Mikael Dahlgren, Georges Klosen, Digital TV, IPTV, Luxembourg, QoE, Set Top Box
netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
Sep 15, 2021 – netplus.ch has extended its Agama video analytics and monitoring solution with additional coverage in the head-end and to all types of OTT devices, providing a full view of video distribution in subscribers' homes.
News categories: Agama, netplus.ch, Johan Görsjö, Romain Lonfat, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE, Switzerland, TV Everywhere
Zodiac integrates Agama device monitoring into its TV stack
Jun 24, 2021 – Zodiac has integrated Agama's client device monitoring system into its Stack software for STBs and Android Smart TVs. The solution provides tools to monitor video and data quality, and customer usage.
News categories: Agama, Zodiac, Orion Innovation, Mikael Dahlgren, Bart Vanderostyne, Derek Harrar, Raj Patil, Android TV, Big Data, Digital TV, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Delta Fiber selects Agama video monitoring and analytics
Apr 7, 2021 – Delta Fiber Netherlands has chosen Agama's end-to-end video monitoring and analytics solution to be deployed across its video delivery network and across all device types (STB, iOS, Android and web).
News categories: Agama, Delta Fiber Netherlands, Mikael Dahlgren, Bart Smeels, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, QoE, Set Top Box
Altibox expands Agama monitoring to second screen devices
Mar 25, 2021 – Altibox has extended its Agama monitoring to include support for OTT companion devices. Agama is now responsible for monitoring, analytics and assurance across all types of devices.
News categories: Agama, Altibox, Mikael Dahlgren, Petter Røisland, Denmark, Digital TV, IPTV, Norway, QoE, TV Everywhere
A1 Bulgaria selects Agama for service quality and customer experience assurance
Feb 4, 2020 – Agama Technologies has announced that A1 Bulgaria has implemented Agama's Client Device Monitoring and Analytics solution (CDM). This solution enables real-time understanding of service performance and customer experience for every subscriber.
News categories: Agama, A1 Bulgaria, Mikael Dahlgren, Jordan Mladenov, Bulgaria, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE
Synamedia launches new video network solutions at IBC
Sep 9, 2019 – At IBC, Synamedia will unveil additions to its video network portfolio and will show a real-world streaming use case with a latency from content ingest to display on the OTT device of just 6 seconds - equivalent to broadcast latency.
News categories: Synamedia, Julien Signes, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2022, Media Player, Worldwide
Nuuday selects Agama for service and customer experience assurance
Aug 27, 2019 – Agama has announced that Nuuday has chosen to implement Agama’s end-to-end video assurance and analytics solution for its video services delivered under the YouSee brand. Nuuday will use Agama across all platforms, including OTT, cable and IPTV.
News categories: Agama, Nuuday, Mikael Dahlgren, Peter Bukhave, Big Data, Cable TV, Denmark, Digital TV, IBC2022, IPTV, Streaming
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 373,000 in 4Q 2021
- Swedish standalone SVOD revenues hit new record in 2021
- castLabs and Lemonade.TV+ work together on DRM and video playback
- Roku #1 TV streaming platform in Canada
- Claro video comes to ZEASN-powered smart TVs in Latin America
- Vewd For Automotive enables premium entertainment in Skywell electric SUV
- WarnerMedia adds 4.3 million HBO Max and HBO subscribers in 4Q 2021
- 5G-MAG joins forces with DVB on the future of TV over 5G
- LG Ads introduces suite of Guaranteed Outcome-based media offerings
- Breezeline selects Vecima and TiVo to support its expansion
- Bitcentral acquires Powr.tv
- Friend MTS extends content protection deal with Lega Serie A
- Cinedigm launches streaming channels on AR glasses with Nreal
- NextGen TV broadcasting begins in Green Bay, WI
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 69,000 in 4Q 2021
- TV shipments expected to reach 217 million units in 2022
- Vodafone Portugal launches hands-free entertainment and Smart Home hub with UEI
- Evoca expands to Denver with Altitude Sports
- European Parliament agrees Digital Services Act (DSA) proposal
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 25.1% in 2021