Digital TV News: Agama
Amino and Agama support Android TV Operator Tier certification at GO Malta
Sep 7, 2022 – Amino's Android TV solution has been integrated with Agama's Client Device Monitoring to bring device lifecycle management and real-time insights on service quality. GO Malta has already benefited from the integration.
News categories: Agama, Amino, Johan Görsjö, Donald McGarva, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2022, Malta, QoE
ocilion selects Agama for head-end assurance & analytics
Sep 6, 2022 – ocilion has selected Agama's Head-End assurance and analytics solution to ensure the delivery of an outstanding streaming experience. The Head-End Analyzer provides real-time insights on video service quality and the viewer experience.
News categories: Agama, ocilion, Mikael Dahlgren, Hans Kühberger, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Europe, IPTV, QoE
TSA selects Agama for TV channel service and quality assurance
May 9, 2022 – Agama has announced today that TSA, based in Spain and part of Telefónica group, is using Agama’s head-end assurance and analytics solution to ensure the delivery of a first-class viewing experience to its customers.
News categories: Agama, Telefónica Servicios Audiovisuales, Elie Khouri, Alejandro Benito, Digital TV, QoE, Spain
Agama and Divitel expand QA and monitoring services at Digicel
Mar 10, 2022 – Agama has announced that, in partnership with Divitel, the Digicel Group will deploy Agama's monitoring solution for quality assurance of the OTT head-end in its video delivery network, monitoring both unicast and multicast streams.
News categories: Agama, Divitel, Digicel, Mikael Dahlgren, Hans Kornmann, Asia, Cable TV, Caribbean, Digital TV, Latin America, QoE, Streaming
Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
Nov 29, 2021 – Agama Technologies has announced that it has partnered with Antecna to implement Agama’s solution for monitoring and analysis of live TV channels and VoD streams at m:tel, the telecom operator in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
News categories: Agama, Antecna, m:tel, Mikael Dahlgren, Aleksandar Antunovic, Milan Aleksijević, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE
POST Luxembourg selects Agama monitoring and analytics solution
Nov 9, 2021 – Agama Technologies has announced that POST Luxembourg has selected Agama’s Client Device Monitoring (CDM) and OTT Analyzer solution to expand its STB and OTT analytics capabilities for its IPTV services.
News categories: Agama, POST Luxembourg, Mikael Dahlgren, Georges Klosen, Digital TV, IPTV, Luxembourg, QoE, Set Top Box
netplus.ch selects Agama for network monitoring and analytics
Sep 15, 2021 – netplus.ch has extended its Agama video analytics and monitoring solution with additional coverage in the head-end and to all types of OTT devices, providing a full view of video distribution in subscribers' homes.
News categories: Agama, netplus.ch, Johan Görsjö, Romain Lonfat, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE, Switzerland, TV Everywhere
Zodiac integrates Agama device monitoring into its TV stack
Jun 24, 2021 – Zodiac has integrated Agama's client device monitoring system into its Stack software for STBs and Android Smart TVs. The solution provides tools to monitor video and data quality, and customer usage.
News categories: Agama, Zodiac, Orion Innovation, Mikael Dahlgren, Bart Vanderostyne, Derek Harrar, Raj Patil, Android TV, Big Data, Digital TV, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Delta Fiber selects Agama video monitoring and analytics
Apr 7, 2021 – Delta Fiber Netherlands has chosen Agama's end-to-end video monitoring and analytics solution to be deployed across its video delivery network and across all device types (STB, iOS, Android and web).
News categories: Agama, Delta Fiber Netherlands, Mikael Dahlgren, Bart Smeels, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, QoE, Set Top Box
- Irdeto enhances software DRM to prevent content key extraction
- T-Mobile NL partners with Witbe to guarantee IPTV service quality
- Global semiconductor sales grew 3.2% in 2022 despite H2 slowdown
- Veset acquired by PLAY Japan
- Hisense no. 1 in TV shipments in December 2022
- LG adds Apple integrations to webOS Hub smart TV platform
- Market turbulence set to define media industry in 2023
- Huawei brings stc tv streaming to its users in the MENA region
- Sky rolls out Entertainment OS 1.1 update
- Comedy most pirated genre of entertainment
- Viaccess-Orca and Broadpeak achieve 3-second latency for live sports streaming
- Globecast powers distribution of 2022 World Cup for New World TV
- Ateme reduces latency to under four seconds for Cyta's OTT channels
- Digiturk deploys Irdeto 360 Video Security Services
- ThinkAnalytics unveils new customer wins
- Netgem to initiate sale of activities other than TV streaming
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023