Digital TV News: Krzysztof Biliński
ADB builds satellite STB platform with MediaTek
Nov 21, 2019 – ADB has selected MediaTek as the chipset provider for its latest 4K satellite STB platform. ADB is currently deploying its products for major Pay-TV operators in Europe and Australia. The platform runs on ADB's own software.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, MediaTek, Krzysztof Biliński, Winson Hsu, Australia, Digital TV, Europe, Middleware, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
INSIDE Secure and ADB partner to secure mobile apps
Sep 12, 2013 – INSIDE Secure (NYSE Euronext: INSD) has announced that it is working with Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) to create secure, premium content iOS and Android mobile apps for operators. The first deployment emanating from the partnership is for nc+ in Poland.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Advanced Digital Broadcast, nc+, Apps, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, Poland, Smartphone, Tablet
ADB introduces 8-tuner wideband hybrid cable HD DVR with Canal Digital
Sep 11, 2013 – ADB (SIX: ADBN) has announced ADB Wideband, an 8-tuner, hybrid cable HD DVR designed for the multi-screen era that acts as a media hub for the redistribution of content to tablets, smartphones, connected TVs and other set-top boxes.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Canal Digital, Catharina Kokkim, Krzysztof Biliński, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Gateway, Norway, Set Top Box, Smart Home
ADB launches broadcast/broadband multiscreen solution with NC+ as first customer
Sep 4, 2013 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (ADB) has announced ADB Multi-Screen, a software suite that combines broadcast and broadband delivery with home network content redistribution for an enhanced user experience across multiple screens at home and on the move.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, nc+, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Mobile, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart Home
ADB empowers VOO Belgium with HD interactive digital TV experience
Feb 22, 2012 – ADB (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it is delivering the ADB-2840C high definition set-top box to Belgium's VOO for their digital television services. The product offers HD interactive TV, with the Carbo™ software stack and user interface.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, VOO, Belgium, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
ADB Delivers Three-Way Hybrid Platform To Canal Digital
Sep 12, 2011 – GENEVA, Switzerland — Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN), a leading supplier of technology to the global digital television and broadband industry, announced today that it is delivering its latest ADB-5720SX hybrid Digital Video Recorder, pre-integrated with its award-winning Carbo™ user interface to Canal Digital . Using the ADB-5720SX platform, Canal Digital is launching an enhanced […]
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Canal Digital, Denmark, Digital TV, DVR, Finland, Norway, Satellite, Set Top Box, Sweden
ADB to supply Hungary's Business Telecom Kft with hybrid set-top
Jun 1, 2011 – ADB (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it will deliver its ADB-2850ST hybrid digital set-top box, pre-integrated with its award-winning Carbo™ user interface, to Business Telecom Kft of Hungary.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Btel, Digital TV, Hungary, Satellite, Set Top Box
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India
- VUALTO event orchestration and DRM chosen for ITV Hub VOD delivery
- Nielsen now tracking premium theatrical films on VOD platforms
- rlaxx TV now available on Amazon Fire TV and Android TV
- SK Broadband selects NAGRA forensic watermarking for IPTV STBs
- 24i integrates Float Left Roku framework with its app platform
- Survey shows 27% of U.S. households plan to cut cable TV in 2021
- Cellnex Telecom selects Intertrust DRM for LOVEStv
- Synamedia integrates security and watermarking with Akamai
- Five-year CAGR of 1.1% for pay-TV revenues in Thailand