Digital TV News: National Media Group
CTC Media and National Media Group to Create Joint Video Portal
Nov 7, 2012 – Russia's CTC Media (Nasdaq:CTCM) and National Media Group (NMG) have announced an agreement to create a joint online video resource on the base of the Videomore portal, which was launched by CTC Media in December 2010.
News categories: CTC Media, National Media Group, Digital TV, Russia, Streaming
Viasat Selects NDS Progressive Download Technology for HD VOD
Mar 24, 2009 – NDS has announced that Viasat (OMX Nordic: MTGA, MTGB) has extended its long-standing relationship with NDS with the addition of NDS' Progressive Download (PDL) technology to the ViasatPlusHD hybrid DVR.
News categories: NDS Group, MTG/Viasat Broadcasting, Conditional Access, Denmark, Digital TV, DVR, Finland, Middleware, Norway, Satellite, Set Top Box, Sweden, Ukraine
Irdeto Selected By Leading Taiwanese Media Operator To Secure Digital TV Migration For One Million Subscribers
Oct 28, 2008 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has signed a deal to deliver its latest DVB-C conditional access (CA) technology to Taiwan-based multi-system operator, Taiwan Fixed Network (TFN) Media, a subsidiary of Taiwan Mobile.
News categories: Irdeto, Taiwan Fixed Network, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Taiwan
Irdeto Leads Southeast Asia's Pay-TV Conditional Access Market
Oct 28, 2008 – Irdeto (JSE: NPN) has the largest market share of new pay-TV subscribers in Southeast Asia's conditional access (CA) market according to leading independent research firm Media Partners Asia.
News categories: Irdeto, Media Partners Asia, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Market Research, Thailand
Monic@sh and MTN Select Irdeto to Secure Mobile Broadcast TV Services in the Ivory Coast
Feb 11, 2008 – Irdeto, a subsidiary of multinational media group Naspers (JSE: NPN), has announced a deal to secure mobile broadcast TV services across the MTN Côte d'Ivoire network in the West African nation.
News categories: Irdeto, Monic@sh, MTN Côte d'Ivoire, CAM, Conditional Access, Côte d'Ivoire, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC22
Irdeto Mobile TV Security Solution Now Available on Giesecke & Devrient Mobile TV microSD™ Cards
Feb 11, 2008 – Irdeto, a subsidiary of multinational media group Naspers (JSE: NPN), and Giesecke & Devrient (G&D), the world's second largest manufacturer of smart cards, have announced the successful integration of Irdeto's security solution on G&D's Mobile TV Card.
News categories: Irdeto, Giesecke & Devrient (G&D), CAM, Conditional Access, Mobile, MWC22
Irdeto secures Latvijas Mobilais Telefons DVB-H trial
Feb 10, 2008 – Irdeto, a subsidiary of multinational media group Naspers (JSE: NPN), has been engaged by Latvijas Mobilais Telefons (LMT) to secure mobile TV services in Latvia.
News categories: Irdeto, Latvijas Mobilais Telefons (LMT), Conditional Access, Digital TV, Latvia, Mobile, MWC22
Viasat Extends and Broadens Partnership with NDS to Embrace Suite of Solutions for High Definition TV
Feb 5, 2008 – NDS (NASDAQ: NNDS) and Viasat have inked a new agreement whereby NDS is to commence supplying Viasat with market-leading MediaHighway® middleware, XTV® DVR technology, and a customized EPG to secure and power its new HD pay TV service.
News categories: NDS Group, Modern Times Group, Conditional Access, Denmark, Digital TV, DVR, Finland, Middleware, Norway, Satellite, Set Top Box, Sweden
Irdeto Strengthens Content Security Solutions and Expands Security Portfolio with Acquisition of Cloakware
Dec 4, 2007 – Irdeto, a subsidiary of multinational media group Naspers (JSE: NPN), has announced that it has acquired 100 percent of Cloakware, a privately held software company based in Vienna, Virginia, USA and Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
News categories: Irdeto, Cloakware, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, MandA, Mobile, Venture Capital
- Bedrock migrates Videoland streaming subscribers to its latest platform
- Pixalate lists top CTV apps for October 2022
- El Financiero Bloomberg TV develops streaming app with TVCoins
- Garmin receives 2022 BMW Group Supplier Innovation Award
- In Sweden ad-supported video leads in weekly reach
- Accedo powers Janson Media direct-to-consumer streaming service
- Hisense second in global TV shipments
- DAZN now available on Foxxum CTV OS
- Amagi acquires Streamwise
- MyTV Super selects Witbe for production monitoring
- Better Software Group and Red Bee Media power Nordisk Film+
- Broadpeak simplifies content replacement at video service providers
- Hybrid AVOD-SVOD tiers to boost global AVOD revenues
- 12.5m consumer VR headsets to be sold in 2022
- U.S. TV usage rose again in October
- Samsung expands game streaming to more devices
- 83% of US internet households subscribe to at least one OTT service
- OMG first to integrate with TelevisaUnivision's household data graph
- SABC launches SABC+ streaming service
- VlogBox provides CTV content for Pzaz TV