Digital TV News: Roku
Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
Sep 28, 2023 – According to Digital TV Research, global FAST revenues will reach $17 billion in 2029, up from $8 billion in 2023. The US will contribute 38% to the 2029 total, down from 56% in 2023.
News categories: Digital TV Research, Simon Murray, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
Sep 26, 2023 – Roku has revealed the results of its annual Canadian VOD survey. Streaming is now the most popular TV source, with ad-supported TV increasing exponentially in the last year alone.
News categories: Roku, Christina Summers, Canada, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming
Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
Sep 26, 2023 – Pixalate has released its H1 2023 EMEA Connected TV (CTV) Ad Supply Chain Report, an analysis of open programmatic CTV advertising through the first half of 2023 in the EMEA region.
News categories: Pixalate, Advertising, Africa, Digital TV, Europe, Market Research, Middle-East, Streaming
Pixalate introduces Apple TV CTV trends report
Sep 14, 2023 – Pixalate has introduced the Apple TV CTV Trends Report Q2 2023, analyzing Apple TV's position in the CTV device landscape and the open programmatic advertising marketplace.
News categories: Pixalate, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
MwareTV partners with THEO Technologies to boost viewer QoE
Sep 11, 2023 – MwareTV has announced a collaboration with THEO Technologies to integrate THEOplayer into its TV platform, delivering top-tier video playback experiences across all platforms to its clients.
News categories: MwareTV, THEO Technologies, Sander Kerstens, Steven Tielemans, Apps, Digital TV, IBC2023, Media Player, Streaming, Worldwide
Ease Live adds connected TVs to sports interactivity platform
Sep 11, 2023 – Ease Live has announced the capability for its interactive platform to provide synced interactive experiences on Connected TVs, adding to existing support for mobiles, PCs and tablets.
News categories: Ease Live, Kjetil Horneland, Chris Wagner, Digital TV, Streaming, UX, Worldwide
Brightcove powers AVOD streaming at In The Black Network
Sep 7, 2023 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has been selected by In The Black Network (ITBN) to deliver its AVOD content globally. The streaming service is expected to launch this October.
News categories: Brightcove, In The Black Network, Marc DeBevoise,, James DuBose, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Pixalate releases Q2 2023 CTV ad supply chain trends report
Sep 7, 2023 – Pixalate has released its Q2 2023 Global Connected TV (CTV) Ad Supply Chain Trends Report, covering open programmatic ad spend, device market share, app store trends, and a look at invalid traffic.
News categories: Pixalate, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, Worldwide
Beachfront releases part two of CTV Marketplace Insights Report
Aug 30, 2023 – Beachfront has released the second installment of its CTV Marketplace Insights Report, providing insights into the rapidly evolving CTV and OTT advertising landscape.
News categories: Beachfront, Amit Nigam, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, Streaming, USA
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
- U.S. JIC conditionally certifies Comscore, iSpot and VideoAmp currencies
- Global SVOD revenues to surpass $127bn in 2029