Macedonia (Republic of, FYROM) Digital TV News
SiOL TV reaches 105k subscribers in Slovenia at end-3Q09
Nov 20, 2009 – The Telekom Slovenia Group (Telekom Slovenije, d.d.) [Ljubljana:TLSG] has released its business report for 3Q 2009. In Slovenia, the number of SiOL TV subscribers was up 59% on a year earlier to pass 105,000 at the end of the period.
News categories: Telekom Slovenije, Cable TV, IPTV, Kosovo, Macedonia, Results, Slovenia, Subscribers
Eastern Europe Satellite Pay TV Launch Frenzy Continues
Nov 13, 2009 – The latest analysis from Screen Digest focused on the Central and Eastern European pay-TV market shows that the recent rapid growth in new satellite TV market entrants in Central and Eastern Europe shows no signs of slowing down.
News categories: Screen Digest, Digital TV, Macedonia, Market Research, Russia, Satellite, Slovakia, Ukraine
Viaccess secures BoomTV DTT in Macedonia
Nov 12, 2009 – Viaccess (Paris and NYSE: FTE) has announced that Boom TV, the leading premium pay-TV operator in Macedonia, has selected Viaccess conditional access platform to secure its programming broadcast on its digital terrestrial television nationwide.
News categories: Viaccess, BoomTV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Macedonia, Terrestrial
Magyar Telekom Sat TV up 34k and IPTV up 9k in 3Q09
Nov 5, 2009 – Magyar Telekom (Frankfurt: DTE)(NYSE:DT) has reported results for the first nine months of 2009. The total number of TV customers was 584,000 at the end of September with growth mostly driven by satellite. Demand for IPTV also strengthened.
News categories: Magyar Telekom, Cable TV, Hungary, IPTV, Macedonia, Montenegro, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Macedonia's Cosmofon launches digital terrestrial TV
Sep 4, 2009 – This autumn, 95% of households in the Republic of Macedonia will have the opportunity to enjoy programmes with digital picture and sound, with the launch of Cosmofon's terrestrial television service.
News categories: Cosmofon, Digital TV, Macedonia, Terrestrial
Macedonia's Cosmofon Launches Mobile TV
Aug 17, 2009 – All COSMOFON mobile customers can now enjoy a Live TV service that enables them to watch live TV programs on their mobile phones from several TV stations, such as: A1 TV, SITEL TV, KANAL 5 TV and ERA TV.
News categories: Cosmofon, 5G, Macedonia, Mobile
Magyar Telekom cable subscribers down 7k, satellite up 41k and IPTV up 7k in 2Q09
Aug 6, 2009 – Magyar Telekom (NYSE: MTA, BSE: MTEL, MTELEKOM HB) has reported results for the first half of 2009. The total number of TV customers was close to 546,000 by the end of June with growth mostly driven by the newly launched satellite TV service.
News categories: Magyar Telekom, T-Home, Cable TV, Hungary, IPTV, Macedonia, Montenegro, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Magyar Telekom Sat TV reaches 47k subs; IPTV at 60k
May 7, 2009 – Magyar Telekom (NYSE: MTA)(Budapest: MTELEKOM) has reported results for the first quarter of 2009. In Hungary, T-Home Sat TV customers reached 47,144 at March 31, 2009. IPTV grew significantly in Hungary, Macedonia and Montenegro.
News categories: Magyar Telekom, Hungary, IPTV, Macedonia, Montenegro, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Deutsche Telekom exceeds financial targets for 2008
Feb 27, 2009 – Deutsche Telekom (Frankfurt: DTE)(NYSE:DT) exceeded its financial targets in the 2008 financial year. The number of Entertain triple-play lines activated climbed to around 353,000 by year-end.
News categories: Deutsche Telekom, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, IPTV, Macedonia, Montenegro, Results, Slovakia, Subscribers
- Google's share of global digital media revenues declined in Q2
- First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
- EBOX deploys Technicolor Android TV set-tops in Québec
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service