Digital TV News: Abertis Telecom
SmarDTV Ships New Product in Spain to Support DTT Pay TV Services
Sep 11, 2009 – SmarDTV (SWX:KUD.VX) has announced the deployment of its SmarCAM-3 module. The module supports the launch of the 'TDT Premium' pay DTT service operated by Spain's Abertis Telecom (Madrid: ABE.MC).
News categories: SmarDTV, Abertis Telecom, CAM, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBC, Spain, Terrestrial
Nagravision to Secure New 'TDT Premium' Pay DTT in Spain
Sep 2, 2009 – Nagravision (SWX:KUD) has announced that its NAGRA Media ACCESS conditional access (CA) system has been selected to secure the 'TDT Premium' pay TV digital terrestrial television (DTT) horizontal platform operated by Spain's Abertis Telecom.
News categories: Nagravision, Abertis Telecom, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Spain, Terrestrial
Kudelski completes transition of CA to a service model
Aug 28, 2009 – The Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD.VX) has announced its half year 2009 results. During this period, the Group started to reap the fruits of the migration of a significant share of its digital TV conditional access deployed base to the service model.
News categories: Kudelski, Advertising, Brazil, Cable TV, CAM, Canada, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Germany, IBC, IPTV, Mexico, Middleware, Mobile, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Spain, Streaming, Subscribers, Terrestrial, USA, Vietnam
DVB-T2 trial begins in Seville
Jun 30, 2009 – Since June 1st, 2009, Spain's FURIA project has been running a pilot in the city of Seville to perform validation testing on high-definition TV transmission via DVB-T2. The trial is the first of its kind in Spain.
News categories: FURIA, Abertis Telecom, SIDSA, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Spain, Terrestrial
Solaris Mobile Ready to Launch at the Mobile World Congress
Feb 10, 2009 – At the Mobile World Congress, Solaris Mobile and its partners will provide mobile TV solutions based on DVB-SH by moving vehicles on two different demonstration platforms and on its Booth AV05a to next generation handsets and multimedia players.
News categories: Solaris Mobile, Europe, In-Car, Mobile, MWC21
Qualcomm and Abertis Telecom to Deliver MediaFLO Broadcast Mobile TV Throughout Barcelona During Mobile World Congress 2009
Feb 5, 2009 – Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) and Abertis Telecom have announced that they will collaborate to bring a live MediaFLO™ broadcast mobile TV demonstration to Mobile World Congress, February 16-19, 2009.
News categories: Qualcomm, Abertis Telecom, Mobile, MWC21, Smart TV
RTVE and Abertis Telecom sign agreement to supply 100% of Spanish homes with DTT
Dec 4, 2008 – Televisión Española and Abertis Telecom have signed an agreement to ensure that 100% of the Spanish population can receive TVE's DTT programmes. Terrestrial will reach 98.5% of the population with the remaining 1.5% being covered via satellite.
News categories: Abertis Telecom, Televisión Española, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Spain
NDS Showcases the World's First Hybrid Rights and Business Management Platform for Mobile TV
Feb 11, 2008 – NDS Group (NASDAQ: NNDS) has announced that it will be demonstrating the world's first hybrid rights and business management platform for mobile TV at the World Mobile Congress taking place in Barcelona on February 11-14.
News categories: NDS Group, 5G, CAM, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, MWC21
SIDSA showcases its DVB-H Mobile TV solution at the Mobile World Congress
Feb 8, 2008 – SIDSA and ABERTIS TELECOM will jointly demonstrate DVB-H services at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona 11th to 14th February.
News categories: SIDSA, Abertis Telecom, Mobile, MWC21, Semiconductor, Smartphone
- Megacable video subscribers up 59,000 in 3Q 2021
- Beijing Gehua Cable updates infrastructure with ATEME
- Ten million Freeview Play users in the UK
- Thailand pay TV revenues to grow to $1.1bn in 2026
- Cinedigm expands monetization opportunities with TheViewPoint
- Nielsen adds Roku to its Digital Content Ratings
- 71% of U.S. TV households have a live pay TV service
- TVSquared brings cross-platform measurement and attribution to the UK and Germany
- Tremor signs global partnership with VIDAA for ACR data
- HBO Max goes live in the Nordics and Spain
- 78% of households in Europe's Top 5 countries watch CTV
- Redbox completes business combination with Seaport Global Acquisition Corp.
- DTH subscribers up 290,000 in India in 2Q 2021
- Global IPTV subscriber numbers to overtake cable in 2026
- Sky Glass powered by Amlogic and RDK
- Panther Logistics appointed as delivery partner for Sky Glass
- VumaTV goes global with Red Bee Media
- Pixalate releases report on open programmatic CTV advertising trends
- Foxtel and ViacomCBS agree content distribution and apps deal
- BBC sets out path to Net Zero by 2030