Mauritania Digital TV News
Amazon Prime Video launches globally
Dec 14, 2016 – Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that Amazon Prime Video is now available to customers in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe. Customers can watch on Android and iOS phones and tablets, Fire Tablets and LG and Samsung smart TVs.
News categories: Amazon, Tim Leslie, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Channel Islands, Chile, Colombia, Congo-Brazzaville, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Digital TV, Dominican Republic, DRC, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Melanesia, Mexico, Micronesia, Mobile, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, OTT, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Polynesia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Worldwide, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Télédiffusion d'Algérie to broadcast to whole of Middle East via DTH
Nov 7, 2013 – Eutelsat (Paris: ETL) and Télédiffusion d'Algérie (TDA) have announced the signature of a capacity agreement on the EUTELSAT 7 West A satellite. The contract opens access to TDA for homes equipped for DTH satellite reception.
News categories: Eutelsat, Télédiffusion d'Algérie, Abdelmalek Houyou, Jean-François Leprince-Ringuet, Algeria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Libya, Mauritania, Middle-East, Morocco, Satellite, Tunisia
Orbit Showtime Network to switch-off 5 million TV pirates
Dec 7, 2010 – Orbit Showtime Network (OSN) is giving all of its subscribers new set-top boxes between now and December 19th when it will switch to a new 'unhackable' conditional access system.
News categories: Orbit Showtime Network, Algeria, Bahrain, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Middle-East, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Satellite, Saudi Arabia, Set Top Box, Syria, UAE, Yemen
IPTV still in a nascent state in the Arab World
Feb 25, 2010 – According to the Arab Advisors Group, eight service providers in seven countries in the Arab World offered commercial IPTV services in January 2010, up from four service providers in three countries offering IPTV in August 2007.
News categories: Arab Advisors, Algeria, Bahrain, Digital TV, Egypt, IPTV, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Market Research, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen
- COVID-19 will accelerate pay-TV revenue decline in Australia
- Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
- Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
- Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
- SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
- Phoenix Model Market adds second TV transmitter
- Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- fuboTV secures $20m of financing
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs