Micronesia Digital TV News
DOCOMO PACIFIC selects ARRIS video gateway and router
Jun 1, 2017 – DOCOMO PACIFIC is partnering with ARRIS International (NASDAQ: ARRS) to offer an advanced whole home TV service—featuring live, on demand, and streaming capabilities—for its customers in Guam and the Mariana Islands.
News categories: ARRIS, DOCOMO PACIFIC, Bill Ko, Jonathan Kriegel, Broadband, Digital TV, Gateway, IPTV, Micronesia, Router
Amazon Prime Video launches globally
Dec 14, 2016 – Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that Amazon Prime Video is now available to customers in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe. Customers can watch on Android and iOS phones and tablets, Fire Tablets and LG and Samsung smart TVs.
News categories: Amazon, Tim Leslie, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Channel Islands, Chile, Colombia, Congo-Brazzaville, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Digital TV, Dominican Republic, DRC, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Melanesia, Mexico, Micronesia, Mobile, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, OTT, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Polynesia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Worldwide, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
GTA TeleGuam: More Guam TV Homes Switching to Digital Television
Jun 22, 2011 – GTA TeleGuam has attracted more than 7,000 customers to its advanced digital television service in less than three years since launching GUdTV. This number represents more than 20 percent of the 32,000 households with TVs in Guam.
News categories: GTA TeleGuam, IPTV, Micronesia, Subscribers
FSM Telecom launches pay DTT in Micronesia
Dec 12, 2010 – FSM Telecommunications of the The Federated States of Micronesia has announced the launch of its newest service in Chuuk and Yap, MyTV. The MyTV service employs Digital Video Broadcasting Terrestial (DVB-T).
News categories: FSM Telecom, Digital TV, Micronesia, Terrestrial
GTA TeleGuam Announces Guam Digital Television
Sep 2, 2008 – GTA TeleGuam has announced the launch of Guam Digital Television, or GUdTV. GUdTV is an Internet Protocol (IP)-based TV service delivering the latest entertainment.
News categories: GTA TeleGuam, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Micronesia, USA
Minerva Continues Strong Growth With Ten New North American IPTV Wins
Jun 13, 2008 – Minerva Networks has added ten (10) more IPTV wins in North America, including Mt. Horeb Telephone in Wisconsin, Tullahoma Utilities in Tennessee, and GTA TeleGuam in Guam.
News categories: Minerva Networks, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Micronesia, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5