Montenegro Digital TV News
Zenterio OS to be rolled out in Deutsche Telekom's European footprint
Apr 27, 2015 – Zenterio has announced that they will deliver their operating system Zenterio OS to Deutsche Telekom’s seven TV markets. Zenterio OS has already been rolled out in Telekom Romania, Slovak Telekom and Magyar Telekom.
News categories: Zenterio, Deutsche Telekom, Robin Rutili, Thomas Staneker, Croatia, Digital TV, Greece, Hungary, IPTV, Macedonia, Middleware, Montenegro, Romania, Set Top Box, Slovakia
Montenegro pay TV subscribers up 2,346 in 1Q 2015
Apr 16, 2015 – The Agency for Electronic Media in Montenegro has released subscriber figures for the country's pay TV operators. At end-March 2015, the number of connections was 156,739, up 2,346 or 1.5% since the end-2014.
News categories: Agencije za elektronske medije, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, MMDS, Mobile, Montenegro, Satellite, Subscribers, Terrestrial
Total TV preparing migration to MPEG4 and DVB-S2
Feb 9, 2015 – United Group and Eutelsat (Paris:ETL) have announced the long-term extension of agreements for capacity on the EUTELSAT 16A satellite that supports United's Total TV pay-TV platform.
News categories: Eutelsat, United Group, Apostolos Triantafyllou, Victoriya Boklag, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Croatia, Digital TV, Macedonia, Montenegro, Satellite, Serbia, Slovenia
Montenegro's TV subscribers down 1,242 in 4Q 2014
Jan 20, 2015 – The Agency for Electronic Media in Montenegro has released subscriber figures for country's TV operators. At December 31, 2014, the number of connections was 154,393, down 1,242 or 0.8% since end-September 2014.
News categories: Agencije za elektronske medije, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, MMDS, Montenegro, Satellite, Subscribers, Terrestrial
Crnogorski Telekom adds 800 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2104
Jul 30, 2014 – Montenegro's Crnogorski Telekom has announced half year 2014 results. At the end of June 2014, the number of Extra TV connections was 63.5 thousand, up 4.2 thousand (7%) versus the year before.
News categories: Crnogorski Telekom, IPTV, Montenegro, Results
Crnogorski Telekom adds catch-up TV feature
Jul 18, 2014 – Crnogorski Telekom (CT) has announced the addition of catch-up tv to its Extra TV IPTV service. Customers can now view, at any time and at no extra charge, content broadcast over the previous 48 hours.
News categories: Crnogorski Telekom, Content Distribution, IPTV, Montenegro
Pickbox.tv S-VOD launched in former Yugoslavia
Jul 16, 2014 – Pickbox.tv has said that on May 7th it launched a subscription video-on-demand service for the countries of the former Yugoslavia. The service is currently available online and on iOS tablets and smartphones.
News categories: Pickbox, Martina Vuletin, Apps, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Digital TV, Macedonia, Montenegro, OTT, Serbia, Slovenia, Smartphone, Tablet
Montenegro adds 3,983 pay TV subscribers in 2Q 2014
Jul 9, 2014 – The Agency for Electronic Media in Montenegro has released television subscriber figures. As at June 30, 2014, the number of connections for the distribution of radio and TV programmes was 153,601, up 8,651 year-on-year (6.0%).
News categories: Agencije za elektronske medije, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Mobile, Montenegro, Satellite, Subscribers, Terrestrial
Montenegro adds 917 pay TV subscribers in 1Q 2014
Apr 10, 2014 – Montenegro's Agency for Electronic Media has released subscriber figures for the pay TV operators in the country. As at March 31, 2014, the number of connections was 149,618, up 917 or 0.6% since December 2013.
News categories: Agencije za elektronske medije, Cable TV, IPTV, MMDS, Montenegro, Satellite, Subscribers
- EnTouch Systems joins RCN, Grande, Wave group
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Sandvine releases 2020 Mobile Internet Phenomena report
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- Cello launches Freeview Play Smart TV with Alexa in UK
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature