Digital TV News: MiQ
Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data
Sep 20, 2023 – Barb has upgraded its API to include all data available in its panel viewing file, including non-linear viewing on BVOD, SVOD and video-sharing services plus viewing on PCs, tablets and smartphones.
News categories: Barb, Jim Jarrett, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, UK
Magnite announces broad support for direct-buy ad platform
Jun 20, 2023 – Magnite (NASDAQ:MGNI) has announced wide adoption of ClearLine, its ad server-agnostic solution that provides agencies with direct access to video inventory on its platforms.
News categories: Magnite, Sean Buckley, Jim Keller, Matt Jamison, Dan Callahan, Tom Grant, Alexander Stone, Advertising, Digital TV, USA, Worldwide
MiQ takes over Samba TV U.S. managed media services business
Jan 13, 2023 – Samba TV and MiQ have announced a partnership to bolster MiQ's Advanced TV solutions with Samba TV data and measurement. As part of the deal, Samba TV will move its U.S. managed media services business to MiQ.
News categories: Samba TV, MiQ, Ashwin Navin, Gurman Hundal, Lee Puri, Big Data, Digital TV, MandA, USA
Xandr introduces premium video inventory catalog
Sep 30, 2021 – Xandr has launched its Premium Video Catalog, providing access to over 1,400 one-to-one video and CTV inventory deals and over 2,500 off-the-shelf audience deals across North America.
News categories: Xandr, Alex Chatfield, Kyle Brennan, Tom Sly, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, USA
Channel 4 launches real-time bidding on All 4
Aug 23, 2021 – Channel 4 has launched All 4 Private Marketplace, enabling brands to buy digital advertising space around All 4's 14,500 hours of premium content via private programmatic auction for the first time.
News categories: Channel 4, Verica Djurdjevic, Advertising, Digital TV, Streaming, UK
Amazon Prime Video launches globally
Dec 14, 2016 – Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that Amazon Prime Video is now available to customers in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe. Customers can watch on Android and iOS phones and tablets, Fire Tablets and LG and Samsung smart TVs.
News categories: Amazon, Tim Leslie, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Channel Islands, Chile, Colombia, Congo-Brazzaville, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Digital TV, Dominican Republic, DRC, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Melanesia, Mexico, Micronesia, Mobile, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Polynesia, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Streaming, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Worldwide, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Telecom and pay-TV revenue in Hong Kong to grow at 1.1% CAGR
- Proximus optimises delivery of Pickx with Velocix Analytics
- Traditional US pay-TV services face continued decline
- Edgio adds player-independent video performance reports
- Flat panel display oversupply to continue into 2024
- Japan SVOD service revenue to reach $6 billion in 2027
- Ateme powers NT's sports video contribution in Asia and beyond
- Global TV shipments to fall below 197 million units in 2023
- WSTS revises semiconductor growth projections slightly upward
- Go Addressable becomes industry trade body
- NorDig releases IRD 3.2.1 and Test Plan 3.2.1 specs
- Improved tool helps ensure interoperability of DASH delivery
- Growth in global SVOD subscriptions to continue
- LG announces organizational restructuring
- HbbTV updates Operator Application specification
- Bouygues Telecom streams video in Multicast ABR with Broadpeak
- iWedia releases test solution for HbbTV device compliance
- Utomik to bring cloud gaming to VIDAA Smart TVs
- Avid provides Iceland's RÚV with ingest and playout solution
- Global pay TV penetration to fall for the first time in 2024